☰ Menu
Close

Community

HOPDODDY BURGER BAR RAISING FUNDS FOR HURRICANE HARVEY RELIEF THIS SEPTEMBER

Events | Hopdoddy to Raise Funds for Hurricane Harvey Relief all September

Posted on: August 30th, 2017 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

Hopdoddy Burger Bar is raising funds for the Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund throughout the month of September through their Goodnight for a Good Cause program. The devastation that Hurricane Harvey... Read More
This September Grimaldi's Partners with No Kid Hungry

Events | Grimaldi’s Partners with No Kid Hungry in September

Posted on: August 21st, 2017 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

Did you know that one in six children in the United States goes to bed hungry every night? As a mother of three boys, this is a devastating fact. Grimaldi’s... Read More
ELLY'S BRUNCH & CAFÉ COLLECTS NEW SHOES FOR VALLEY CHILDREN

Events | Elly’s Brunch & Cafe Collects New Shoes for Valley Children

Posted on: July 12th, 2017 by Press Release No Comments

Every year as children head back to school, they are in need of clothing, shoes and supplies to start off the school year. Elly’s Brunch & Café will be collecting... Read More
The Joy Bus Receives $10,000 Thunderbird Charities Grant

News | The Joy Bus Receives $10,000 Thunderbird Charities Grant

Posted on: July 10th, 2017 by Taryn Jeffries 2 Comments

I’ve shared my admiration for The Joy Bus a few times and it seems with each new update I get about the great work that Jennifer Caraway and her team... Read More
Support Local Businesses During Independents Week

Events | Support Local Businesses During Independents Week

Posted on: July 1st, 2017 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

July 1st marks the official start of Independents Week. The event is a weeklong celebration of local businesses that takes place from July 1st through July 9th. Not only does... Read More
FAMOUS DAVE'S Back to School Supply Drive is Back

Events | FAMOUS DAVE’S Back to School Supply Drive is Back

Posted on: June 27th, 2017 by Press Release No Comments

This July, Valley Famous Dave’s locations will once again team up to help in a Back to School Supply Drive to benefit Southwest Human Development. People are encouraged to drop... Read More
The Arizona Seven

Events | Arizona Seven Reunite for the 7 Chef Fund Up

Posted on: May 27th, 2017 by Taryn Jeffries 1 Comment

One thing that continues to impress me about our culinary scene in the Valley is the sense of community. All the chefs I have met in my journey with PhoenixBites... Read More
Queen Creek Lemonade Days

Events | Save the Date for the Queen Creek Lemonade Days

Posted on: April 11th, 2017 by Press Release No Comments

Celebrating the sunsoaked days of summer in Queen Creek, Lemonade Days is a community event loaded with fun for the entire family. Featuring local eateries, seasonal cocktails, craft beer and... Read More
PEEPS & Pints4Pups

Events | PEEPS® & Pints4Pups at Phoenix Ale Brewery Central Kitchen

Posted on: March 27th, 2017 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

Have you ever been sneaking your child’s Easter basket candy and wondered to yourself which beers would pair best with those love-them-or-hate-them plump and puffy Peeps? Well, you won’t have... Read More
Share your good fortune at Justa Center Bets 4 Vets event

Events | Share Your Good Fortune at Justa Center Bets 4 Vets Event

Posted on: March 14th, 2017 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

A few years ago, PhoenixBites held a community event in which we decorated cookies to be delivered to two non-profit organizations in the Valley for Valentine’s Day. The idea was... Read More

©2024 PhoenixBites | Site Designed by WeDoDev

All rights reserved. Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy | Sitemap