☰ Menu
Close

Community

The Joy Bus Diner is Open

The Joy Bus Diner is Serving Up An Extra Side of Love

Posted on: July 19th, 2016 by Taryn Jeffries 2 Comments

I love waking up to feel-good stories, don’t you? I have been waiting to tell you about the opening of The Joy Bus Diner for a while now and now... Read More
Join Papa Murphy's Summer Code Red Program

Join Papa Murphy’s Summer Code Red Program

Posted on: June 30th, 2016 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

Papa Murphy’s Helps Hydrate Homeless In Code Red Summer Heat Relief Program  Join all Valley Papa Murphy’s Pizza locations in this important endeavor to hydrate the homeless population of Phoenix and... Read More
Christmas in July at Organ Stop Pizza

Christmas in July at Organ Stop Pizza

Posted on: June 20th, 2016 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

All the current talk is about the weather. It’s hot, but then again we live in Arizona so, obviously, it is hot. What isn’t being talked about enough, however, are... Read More
More Love Less Hate_Support victims of Pulse Shooting

Spinelli’s to Donate to Victims of Pulse Shooting

Posted on: June 14th, 2016 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

By now you’ve all seen the news coverage of the Pulse shooting in Orlando. It’s unavoidable and heartbreaking. I have struggled with emotions and questions from my children. All I... Read More

Bashas’ Donut Flavor Craze Contest Winner Announced

Posted on: June 3rd, 2016 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

I have been waiting on pins and needles to see which tiny person would be announced as the winner of Bashas‘ Donut Flavor Craze contest. There were so many great submissions that were then... Read More
Bashas Donut Flavor Craze 13 Finalists Announced

Donut Flavor Craze Finalists Announced

Posted on: May 26th, 2016 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

Last month we told you about the Bashas Donut Flavor Craze Contest and we have received word that the finalists have been named and voting has begun. Bashas narrowed down the submissions... Read More
Dog Days Lager at Pups & Pints

Dog Days Lager at Pups & Pints

Posted on: May 16th, 2016 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

When the dog days of summer come calling what could be better than getting out of the house with your four-legged friend and enjoying a new brew? On May 25th... Read More

May 10th Declared Miracle Mile Deli Day

Posted on: May 7th, 2016 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

In this day and age, there aren’t many businesses in the Valley that can say they have been around and successful for almost 67 years. Miracle Mile Deli, however, can, and... Read More
Local Teens Earn Gold Awards for Food-Focused Community Service Projects

Local Teens Earn Gold Award for Food-Focused Projects

Posted on: March 23rd, 2016 by Alison Bailin No Comments

On March 19, more than 30 local teens took home the highest award in Girl Scouting: the Gold Award. “One of the most impactful parts of Girl Scouting is earning... Read More
Tempe Festival of the Arts Official Flyer

9 Reasons to Go To The Tempe Festival of the Arts

Posted on: November 30th, 2015 by Taryn Jeffries 5 Comments

The Fall Tempe Festival of the Arts is right around the corner, literally. Starting up on Friday and running through Sunday, this year’s event has a lot of new additions... Read More

©2024 PhoenixBites | Site Designed by WeDoDev

All rights reserved. Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy | Sitemap