☰ Menu
Close

Community

KITCHEN WEST - NEW FALL MENUS & COMMUNITY FOCUSED PROGRAMS

New Menu | Kitchen West Announces New Fall Menus & Community Focused Programs

Posted on: November 27th, 2017 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

Fall is upon us and one of my favorite things about the changing of the seasons is the menu changes that pop up in my favorite restaurants. Executive Chef Rick... Read More
The Churchill breaks ground

News | The Churchill : Marketplace Made of Shipping Containers Begins Construction

Posted on: November 20th, 2017 by Taryn Jeffries 2 Comments

Phoenix is constantly evolving with every new restaurant opening and shopping center breaking ground. I moved here when I was 12 years old and the changes that I have seen are remarkable. I know that makes me sound like an old biddie, with all that “back in my day” rhetoric but it really has been quite remarkable to see how far the city and state have come. News... Read More
Local Elementary School Wins Learning Garden

News | Ralph Waldo Emerson Elementary School Wins Learning Garden

Posted on: November 6th, 2017 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

I love hearing stories about kids doing great things and this one is really exciting, for a few reasons. The students and staff at Ralph Waldo Emerson Elementary School in... Read More

News | Colleen’s Dream Foundation Collects Nearly $10K in Lemonade Stand Sales

Posted on: October 30th, 2017 by Press Release No Comments

While many kids were playing video games this summer, nine-year-old Chloe Cundiff was pounding the pavement for ovarian cancer research. The pint-sized entrepreneur was busy setting up her lemonade stand at... Read More

Events | 2017 Cooks and Corks Returns to the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale

Posted on: October 7th, 2017 by Press Release No Comments

2017 Cooks and Corks, a culinary celebration under the stars, brings together local cuisine, wine and the arts. This year, Cooks & Corks is set to return for its 5th... Read More
Phoenix Rescue Mission Opens Mission Possible Cafe

Restaurant Opening | Phoenix Rescue Mission Opens Mission Possible Cafe

Posted on: October 3rd, 2017 by Press Release No Comments

Mission Possible Cafe, located at 1516 West Van Buren Street, is the Phoenix Rescue Mission’s latest project—and it’s now open. The new café offers southwestern-inspired cuisine with an emphasis on Mexican grilled... Read More
Sunny SnoBalls 3rd Suicide Prevention Fundraiser

Events | Sunny SnoBall’s Hosts 3rd Suicide Prevention Fundraiser

Posted on: September 28th, 2017 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

So, I feel it necessary to caution you that this isn’t going to be all about food, but it’s important. September is National Suicide Prevention Month, and there is a truly great event taking place in Chandler, right up the road from my house, at Sunny... Read More
Grand Opening of Over Easy Supports CHARGE Syndrome Foundation

Restaurant Opening | Grand Opening of Over Easy Supports CHARGE Syndrome Foundation

Posted on: September 28th, 2017 by Press Release No Comments

A popular Arizona breakfast spot is opening its doors in the Biltmore neighborhood. Over Easy at the Biltmore Center (2398 E. Camelback Rd.) will have its grand opening on October 14 and 15and... Read More
2017 FOODIST AWARDS - RECOGNIZE YOUR LOCAL FAVORITES

Events | 2017 Foodist Awards : Recognize Your Favorites

Posted on: September 18th, 2017 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

The 2017 Foodist Awards are set to take place on October 19th, and you have the opportunity right now to nominate your Valley favorites. The Foodist Awards, the official awards... Read More
Hope Fights Childhood Cancer Campaign Returns to Kneaders

Events | Hope Fights Childhood Cancer Campaign at Kneaders

Posted on: September 5th, 2017 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

What if an elephant could help find a cure for childhood cancer? What if you could help fund research with the simple purchase of precious and delicious cookie? Kneaders Hope... Read More

©2024 PhoenixBites | Site Designed by WeDoDev

All rights reserved. Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy | Sitemap