New Menu | New Grubstak Brunch Menu Really Stacks Up
If you’re looking for a unique spot for brunch, Gilbert is calling. The new Grubstak Brunch menu comes with extended hours and some funky new menu items.
If you haven’t yet visited Grubstak, you’re in for a treat. You’re invited to create your own Stak in which you can customize your meal with a base of salad, fries, veggies, quinoa or mac n cheese. Add some protein, sauce or dressing and some cheese and it’s a party in your mouth. They also have a wide variety of signature Staks if you just don’t want to make any tough decisions! You can go all sorts of healthy or call it a cheat day with something really indulgent.
New Grubstak Brunch Menu Really Stacks Up
Just last week the revamped Grubstak Brunch menu rolled out and guests are loving it!
“Brunch is a popular time for us, so we wanted to provide guests with more options – and more time to enjoy them!” says Colton Grubb, founder and owner of Grubstak. “Gilbert is a very active community with a lot of people out and about early on the weekends. We look forward to opening our doors earlier to welcome the morning crowd.”
- Chick’n Waffle Stak | $10.95 | croissant waffle, crispy chicken, breakfast gravy, maple syrup, fried egg
- Croissant Waffles | $8.95 | croissant waffles, maple syrup, whipped cream, fresh berries
- Power Scramble | $9.95 | eggs, kale, roasted vegetables, quinoa, chicken, basil pesto, Parmesan, toast
- Avocado Toast Sandwich | $9.95 | sourdough bread, scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, cotija cheese, avocado, bacon, diced tomato
- Farmer’s Scramble | $9.95 | eggs, bacon, avocado, kale, roasted bell pepper, fire roasted corn, cotija cheese, toast
- Cheddar Scramble | $7.95 | cheddar cheese and scrambled eggs ontop of a Fry Stak, toast
The new menu items join fan favorites like chilaquiles, huevos rancheros and the breakfast bowl. There are also special kid’s brunch items available. If you’ve got time this weekend (or any weekend) give them a try and let us know what you think!
Grubstak | 384 N. Gilbert Roadm Ste. 106 | Gilbert | 85234 | 480.699.9188
Hours | Monday through Friday from 11am until 9pm, Saturday from 8am until 9pm and Sunday from 8am until 8pm. New Brunch hours are 8am until 3pm on Saturday and Sunday.
If you are looking for the best and latest in Arizona restaurant and culinary news, please make sure to sign up for our newsletter, give us a like on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram to make sure that you never miss a bite!
© Taryn Jeffries 2018