Newly remodeled Bashas store to hold 5 day celebration
There will be a lot to talk about this week as Basha’s grocery store in Litchfield Park opens its doors to celebrate its remodel with a five day grand reopening starting on Wednesday, March 9th.
When the celebrations kicks off at 6am on Wednesday, customers will get a first look at their newly-remodeled store and its expanded offerings and have the chance to shop for great grocery deals and enjoy plenty of food samples.
The celebration will last through the weekend with the first 200 shoppers who make a purchase at the store on Saturday, March 12th receiving a free bag of groceries. As well a specially designed 10-foot super-stretch limo shopping cart will be on display and at the ready to pose with shoppers for the ultimate selfie.
In addition, the store will also host a special VIP guest and a special offer for customers, including:
- A special appearance by NASCAR driver Matt Kenseth at 5pm on Thursday, March 10th
- A free brat and drink (one per customer) at the Villa Roma Sausage Grill from 10am until 4pm on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
The newly remodeled Bashas grocery store now has:
- A one stop ice cream shop in the Bakery department where shoppers will be able to enjoy cool treats by the scoop
- A new sushi bar by the deli, which will have chefs assembling fresh grab-and-go rolls
- A remodeled in-store Starbucks with its own lounge area
This Bashas sits on a county island, which means that customers pay no city sales tax on food, unlike nearby competitors.
The Litchfield Park Bashas is located at 5115 N. Dysart Road| Litchfield Park| 85340
Make sure to make your grocery list and then head over for all the fun festivities surrounding the grand re-opening.
If you are looking for the best and latest in Arizona restaurant and culinary news, please make sure to sign up for our newsletter, give us a like on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram to make sure that you never miss a bite!