Taco Chelo Job Fair: 150 Positions Up for Grabs
- &description=Taco Chelo Job Fair: 150 Positions Up for Grabs" target="_blank">Pinterest
If you’ve been looking for a job with a great restaurant, not to mention a powerhouse of a chef behind it, you’re going to want to check out the Taco Chelo Job Fair
Taco Chelo, slated to open in Downtown Phoenix very soon, is expected to be an innovative space that combines fine Mexican food with a flair for the arts. Perfect for its position along Roosevelt Row. Chef Aaron Chamberlin is leading the kitchen and is looking to build his team with a possible 150 positions.
Want to help establish Taco Chelo as the city’s top spot for authentic Mexican fare?
Taco Chelo Job Fair Details
- Come prepared – that means with your resume on hand and ready for an on-the-spot interview.
- The restaurant will be looking to fill a variety of position; from FOH to BOH and everything in between
- The job fair will take place from 11am until 2pm on Friday, February 2nd and from 9am until 12pm on Saturday, February 3rd
- If you’re unable to make the job fair, you’re invited to submit your resume to email@example.com
If you want to be a part of this hot new spot, show up and be prepared to shine.
The Taco Chelo Job Fair will take place at 501 E. Roosevelt St in Phoenix.
The James Beard Foundation (JBF) announced the cities and dates for its sixth annual Taste America® national culinary tour, September 28th through November 17th. The traveling series will bring one-of-a-kind dining experiences and educational opportunities to 10 dynamic culinary destinations this fall including Austin, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Louisville, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Francisco, and Seattle. In...
Crudo in Phoenix is hosting a special pop-up event that’s temporarily transforming the adjacent Bar Crudo into ‘Barh Mi‘ and serving up a globe-spanning feast featuring Banh Mi sandwiches and more. Hosted for two weeks during their annual summer vacation and refresh, (July 11 – 14 and July 18-21), enjoy a full menu of these...