Taco Chelo Job Fair: 150 Positions Up for Grabs
- &description=Taco Chelo Job Fair: 150 Positions Up for Grabs" target="_blank">Pinterest
If you’ve been looking for a job with a great restaurant, not to mention a powerhouse of a chef behind it, you’re going to want to check out the Taco Chelo Job Fair
Taco Chelo, slated to open in Downtown Phoenix very soon, is expected to be an innovative space that combines fine Mexican food with a flair for the arts. Perfect for its position along Roosevelt Row. Chef Aaron Chamberlin is leading the kitchen and is looking to build his team with a possible 150 positions.
Want to help establish Taco Chelo as the city’s top spot for authentic Mexican fare?
Taco Chelo Job Fair Details
- Come prepared – that means with your resume on hand and ready for an on-the-spot interview.
- The restaurant will be looking to fill a variety of position; from FOH to BOH and everything in between
- The job fair will take place from 11am until 2pm on Friday, February 2nd and from 9am until 12pm on Saturday, February 3rd
- If you’re unable to make the job fair, you’re invited to submit your resume to email@example.com
If you want to be a part of this hot new spot, show up and be prepared to shine.
The Taco Chelo Job Fair will take place at 501 E. Roosevelt St in Phoenix.
With the temperatures rising, have you found yourself searching for ways to stay entertained and out of the heat? Blind Dragon, an upscale karaoke bar is making a huge splash in Scottsdale. Their elegant and luxe atmosphere, great food and cocktails are creating a buzz. After being opened for only a few months, they’ve...
Is Man vs Food your favorite show? Have you wondered how you would fare if you were in Adam Richman’s shoes? Well, my friends, you are in luck thanks to Aioli Gourmet Burgers Triple Threat Challenge. Do you have what it takes to face this beast of a feast? Aioli Gourmet Burgers Triple Threat...