Events | Taco Chelo Job Fair: 150 Positions Up for Grabs
- &description=Events | Taco Chelo Job Fair: 150 Positions Up for Grabs" target="_blank">Pinterest
If you’ve been looking for a job with a great restaurant, not to mention a powerhouse of a chef behind it, you’re going to want to check out the Taco Chelo Job Fair
Taco Chelo, slated to open in Downtown Phoenix very soon, is expected to be an innovative space that combines fine Mexican food with a flair for the arts. Perfect for its position along Roosevelt Row. Chef Aaron Chamberlin is leading the kitchen and is looking to build his team with a possible 150 positions.
Want to help establish Taco Chelo as the city’s top spot for authentic Mexican fare?
Taco Chelo Job Fair Details
- Come prepared – that means with your resume on hand and ready for an on-the-spot interview.
- The restaurant will be looking to fill a variety of position; from FOH to BOH and everything in between
- The job fair will take place from 11am until 2pm on Friday, February 2nd and from 9am until 12pm on Saturday, February 3rd
- If you’re unable to make the job fair, you’re invited to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to be a part of this hot new spot, show up and be prepared to shine.
The Taco Chelo Job Fair will take place at 501 E. Roosevelt St in Phoenix.
Reel Pizza Pies Debuts in Local Dining Scene This March: New Restaurant Focused on “Pies and Vibes” Debuts in Surprise
Earn Your Booze & Salt River Fields to Host Earn Your Booze Fitness & Cocktail Festival
Enjoy a full-stadium workout experience, craft cocktail festival and more at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick on Saturday, May 2