New Menu | Check out the TRES Menu, Soon Available at Discovery Office Park
You are definitely going to want to check out the TRES menu before they open this fall! This new Valley eatery vows to seamlessly blend Mediterranean and Southwestern flavors.
TRES menu has a fresh and vibrant take on regional favorites and will be open daily for lunch and dinner. Named for three styles of eating at the restaurant, TRES offers dinners quick bites or full meals during lunch, light bites during happy hour and a varied dinner approach that will appeal to bar patrons, single diners, groups and families.
A highlight inside the restaurant is a large bar that will serve as a community gathering space for a vibrant happy hour scene, craft cocktails and an extensive wine and beer offering.
Executive Chef Steve Zimmerman said, “We are combining traditional and familiar southwestern and Mexican flavors with the light, healthy and popular dishes found in the Mediterranean region. It’s a very unique menu that will appeal to so many of our neighbors’ palates.”
Much of the TRES menu is created using the wood-burning oven, a focal point of the restaurant.
The lunch menu is diverse and aimed at offering fresh options at a fair price to local tech employees, neighbors, and visitors alike. Three sizes of plates will be offered during lunch (paying homage to the name TRES) and some of the offerings include:
- AZ Tepary Bean Hummus with QCOM Olives, local feta, tomato vierge, EVOO, and flatbread ($7)
- Salmon Gravlax with mustard aioli, arugula, pickled red onion, fried capers, and rustic crackers ($13)
- Shaved Brussels Sprout Carbonara with bacon, prosciutto, cream, and fried onion streusel ($6)
- The Reuben Cuban—shaved corned beef, mojo pulled pork, ham, melted swiss, dijionnaise, dill pickles on marble rye $13
- Chicken El Pastor Torta with Cholula aioli, charred pineapple, avocado and pickled onions ($13)
Soups and salads on the lunch menu include Tomato Masa Soup with grilled chicken, pico de gallo, jack cheese, avocado and crispy tortilla strips ($8) or the Knife & Fork Mediterranean Salad featuring chopped kale, greens, quinoa, tomatoes, chiles, feta, red onion, cucumbers, olives, almonds and topped with an oregano vinaigrette ($9/$15).
Also on the lunch menu, diners will find flatbread topped with an array of options, prepared in the wood-fired oven.
The dinner menu also features three types of plates including: small plates which can serve as starters or tapas or light bites that are perfect to pair with a cocktail, medium plates that feature salads, sandwiches, and more substantial portions that will meet the cravings of any diner, and large plates meant to share in groups of two to four.
Small plates include:
- Mediterranean spiced pork wings with honey harissa, goat horn chilis, Point Reyes blue cheese ($10)
- Wood Fired Albondigas with caramelized mirepoix, pearl mozzarella and tomato marmalade ($8)
- Blistered Shishito Peppers with chorizo, tajin and cotija cheese ($6)
Medium Plates offer:
- Spicy Lamb Merguez Sliders with Madras aioli, tobacco onions, mango chutney on a potato roll ($14)
- Tres Cheese Torte with spicy herbed ricotta, roasted poblano peppers, corn tortillas and salsa verde ($15 or $29 family style)
- Various flatbreads, including roasted wild mushroom, Sonoran chicken flatbread, pork trifecta flatbread.
Large Plates shared family style include:
- Cedar Plank Citrus Salmon with Argentine red shrimp and asparagus risotto and cranberry vinegar ($23 individual/ $45 family style
- Spanish Style Chicken Feast with preserved lemon, smashed fingerlings, Mediterranean salsa ($19 individual, $37 family style)
- Bone-in Ribeye with dry rub spice, bone marrow butter, charred asparagus, house buttermilk onion rings, and TRES steak sauce. ($29 14 oz. individual/ $80 32 oz. family style)
In addition, both meal periods offer a robust artisan cheese and meat board offering, featuring house-cured charcuterie, allowing diners to build their own boards for $6 per meat, $5 per cheese and $2 per accompaniment.
TRES’ interior design reveals a clean, modern dining environment, where industrial chic finds union with a cool, crisp Mediterranean and Southwestern palate.
The interiors are brought to life through bold design elements including an open kitchen experience and the activity surrounding the focal bar. The bar will be a lively place to enjoy happy hour with coworkers, make new friends and enjoy a hip vibe, refreshing cocktails and delicious bites.
TRES’ energy and activity flows through the interior and the exterior, where a spacious courtyard provides a variety of dining experiences, from lounge to communal tables to traditional dining, all in an airy and open al fresco atmosphere. The patio will feature games meant to foster friendships and community like corn hole, bocce ball and more!
A website with more information will be available in coming days at www.trestempe.com.
Upon opening, the restaurant can be reached at: 480 897 5300. (Tres Menu items and prices listed are subject to change)