Memphis Grills Shares 10 Reasons to Cook Over Wood
Cooking outside is a tradition in the Valley of the Sun. It’s all about the flavor with hearty meats and sauces. But grilling and smoking is time consuming – even uncomfortable in the Phoenix climate. If you could bring the convenience of your indoor kitchen outdoors, you’d do that, right? Add fantastic flavor and precision set-it-and-forget-it features and you may never use your oven again.
Memphis Grills is primed to revolutionize the outdoor cooking experience by combining the very best of a high-end gas grill, a kitchen oven, a real wood fire and a smoker. No other grill on the market boasts the features, quality or versatility of a Memphis Grill.
Utilizing 100 percent natural and renewable wood pellets as fuel instead of traditional propane or charcoal, cooking with wood using a Memphis Grill offers unparalleled flavor and cooking power with the touch of a button.
Top Ten Reasons You Should Be Cooking Over Wood
- Taste. Wood fire (and the subsequent smoke) adds flavor that can’t be beat. Memphis Grills offers six different varieties of 100 percent natural hardwood pellets, each with its own flavor profile.
- Ease. Memphis Wood Fire Grills ignite with the touch of a button and heat up within minutes. Pellets burn clean with little waste. Charcoal can be dirty and hard to light without adding chemical starter fluid.
- Environmentally safe. Wood is a renewable and infinitely plentiful resource, versus gas, which is a fossil fuel.
- Cost. A 20 lb. bag of wood pellets costs about the same and lasts as long as a tank of propane. Go for the versatility, enhanced flavor and quality of a wood-fire cooking.
- Low ‘n Slow. Easily tenderize tough cuts of meat and show off your “smoke ring”. Formed when smoking meat over wood, the smoke ring is a chemical reaction just under the surface of the meat. All the great pit masters will tell you it’s a sign you know what you’re doing. Memphis Wood Fire Grills, Page 2
- Simplicity. With the Intelligent Temperature Control system, grilling and smoking using a Memphis Grill is now just as simple as operating a kitchen oven. Set your temperature and let the grill do all the work. Forget the time and labor intensive work managing the grill or smoker.
- Evolutionary. A true innovation combining the Earthy fuel and flavor of campfire cooking with the precision control of a professional kitchen. Memphis’ downloadable, cloud-based Wi-Fi app allows you to monitor and adjust temperatures from anywhere, while you relax with your family and guests.
- Versatility. Cooking over wood using a Memphis Grill allows you to hold temperatures from 180 to 700 degrees, sear a steak, smoke a brisket, roast a turkey, no rotisserie required, even bake cookies, cakes and bread with true, dual-fan convection cooking.
- Professional. The double-walled stainless steel construction, the oven-quality full-gasket lid, and true convection dual fans ensure the ultimate in temperature control and retention. And, Memphis Grills are made in the U.S.A. in our facilities in Minnesota and Arizona.
- It’s Fun. Cooking over wood inspires experimentation. Memphis Grill owners often start with a brief smoking session and then finish on a higher heat. It combines the best of both worlds and allows you to bring out your inner chef.
Memphis Wood Fire Grills are now available online and at specialty retailers across the country.