Fall Festival at AJ’s Fine Foods in Mesa
Are you still trying to work your way into the spirit of Fall? It’s hard here, I get it. With the absence of sweater weather and the changing of leaves, it can be hard to get into that mindset, but there are ways to speed along the mindset. AJ’s Fine Foods in Mesa is hosting a family-friendly Fall Festival that might help!
From 10am until 2pm on October 29th you’ll find AJ’s teeming with fall food, décor, and fun for all ages.
What can you expect at the AJ’s Fall Festival?
- Kids can get into the spirit of fall with a complimentary face painting station. They can choose from designs like spider webs, pumpkins, and ghosts.
- Have you been looking for the perfect pumpkin for your jack-o-lantern? Peruse through AJ’s Pumpkin Patch!
- AJ’s Coffee Bar will have many warm beverages available for purchase.
- The Floral Department will be on hand with a variety of Fall flower arrangements to help get your home ready for the holidays.
- The Boulangerie will be teeming with a variety of sweets and treats perfect for hostess gifts or to add to your festive food display.
- Guests will be invited to try a variety of Fall inspired treats from vendors like Laura’s Granola, Stonewall Kitchen, Robert Rothschild, Mia Bella, Gunny Sauces, Ethel M Chocolates and many more.
AJ’s Fall Festival Raffle
There will also be a raffle to benefit Arizona Autism United, a local 501(c)(3). Raffle tickets can be purchased at the store for $5 per ticket or three tickets for $10. The grand prize will be a $100 AJ’s gift card.
These events sound like the perfect recipe for some serious holiday spirit! Will you be heading to AJ’s on Saturday?
AJ’s Fine Foods | 1836 S. Val Vista Drive | Mesa | 85204 | 480.507.7280
If you are looking for the best and latest in Arizona restaurant and culinary news, please make sure to sign up for our newsletter, give us a like on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram to make sure that you never miss a bite!
© Taryn Jeffries 2016