Top Ad ☰ Menu
Close

Archive for January, 2016

Grey Goose 19th Hole Cocktail Recipe

Grey Goose 19th Hole Recipe

Posted on: January 31st, 2016 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

The Waste Management Open is just around the corner. What better time to get in the spirit than a golf-themed cocktail from Topgolf? The Grey Goose 19th Hole is easy to make and will be a hit this golf season! Topgolf is sharing their own recipe, but of course if you want the experts... Read More
Ebel's Weiss Cheese Curds

Ebel’s Weiss Cheese Curds

Posted on: January 31st, 2016 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

These addicting little golden orbs will please you and your guests, no matter the occasion. You’ll find these cheese curds available at Two Brothers Tap House & Brewery, if you want to compare your results to theirs. While you’re there, be sure to check out their creative brews and exciting menu. Ebel's Weiss Cheese... Read More
New Breakfast Items at Miracle Mile Deli

Miracle Mile Deli Menu Expands: New Breakfast Items

Posted on: January 31st, 2016 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

While 93% of Americans believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day, only 46% actually eat it! In an effort to help the remaining 54% dive into breakfast, the Miracle Mile Deli menu will feature new breakfast items! Breakfast is served every weekend at Miracle Mile Deli from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.... Read More
Valentine's Day Dinners in the West Valley

Valentine’s Day Dinners in the West Valley

Posted on: January 30th, 2016 by Taryn Jeffries 1 Comment

It’s about that time of year where everything you see is pink and red and covered in hearts. I know that we should all be showing love to our partners every day, but it is nice to have one day where you can indulge in all of that romance and show and tell each... Read More
Valentine's Day Dining in the Valley

Over 50 Valentine’s Day Dinners in the Valley

Posted on: January 30th, 2016 by Taryn Jeffries 1 Comment

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and we have just the thing to make sure that you stay out of the dog house this year. We have the ultimate list of Valley Valentine’s Day Dinners, no matter what part of the Valley you live. We have compiled a list of over 50 Valley... Read More
Ultimate Couples Adventure

Indulge in the Ultimate Couples Adventure

Posted on: January 30th, 2016 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

The Ritz-Carlton at Dove Mountain is offering a one-of-a-kind package for lovers of spa, outdoor wellness and culinary delights, the Ultimate Couples Adventure takes advantage of the Five Star/Five Diamond resort’s spectacular setting in Arizona’s high Sonoran desert — and of its award-winning recreational, spa, golf and culinary programs. The Ultimate Couples Adventure is a... Read More
Bad Foods with Health Benefits

“Bad” Foods with Health Benefits

Posted on: January 30th, 2016 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

Many of us stay away from our favorite foods because they have a reputation for being “bad” or unhealthy for us. Being constantly bombarded by nutritional information, it’s often hard to cut through the clutter for a clear answer on which seemingly unhealthy foods are actually not so bad when balanced with an overall... Read More
Friday Bites with Geeks Who Eat

Friday Bites With Geeks Who Eat

Posted on: January 29th, 2016 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

Within the course of media events and restaurant openings we have the opportunity to meet new and interesting people; people who share the same passion for food and supporting local business that we do. We have been seeing a lot of Sarah and Matt of Geeks Who Eat lately, and have really enjoyed getting... Read More
Geeks Who Eat's Diego Deviled Egg Recipe

Geeks Who Eat: Diego Deviled Eggs Recipe

Posted on: January 29th, 2016 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

Diego Deviled Eggs Print Recipe CourseSide DIsh Servings 24 Deviled Eggs Servings 24 Deviled Eggs Diego Deviled Eggs Print Recipe CourseSide DIsh Servings 24 Deviled Eggs Servings 24 Deviled Eggs Ingredients 12 eggs hard boiled and peeled 1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs 1/2 poblano pepper 1/4 cup Mexican cheese blend shredded 1/8 cup Mayonaisse 1... Read More
Beckett's Table Cincinnati Chili Deviled Egg Recipe

Hickman’s Eggs Perfect Game Day Snack Recipes

Posted on: January 29th, 2016 by Taryn Jeffries No Comments

This week we announced Hickman’s Eggs Perfect Game Day Snack recipe competition and all the participating restaurants, chefs and bloggers that were competing. They were tasked with creating amazing deviled egg recipes. While we are anxiously awaiting the announcement of the winner, we wanted to share a few of the competitors recipes so you can add... Read More

©2019 PhoenixBites | Site Designed by WeDoDev

All rights reserved. Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy | Sitemap