Making Holiday Spirits Bright
Looking for some great cocktails to warm you from the inside out? All you need to do is grab your fluffiest sweaters and boots and head out to any one of these Valley hot spots for some spirited drinks to help in making holiday spirits bright!
7330 E. Stetson Dr., Scotsdale
Make your spirits brighter with Goodwood Tavern’s warm holiday cocktails. These Christmas cocktails are complemented by Goodwood’s holiday lit tavern with colored bulbs and ornaments.The restaurant and bar offers high quality food and libations for lunch, happy hour (3 to 7 pm), dinner, and late-night grazing.
- Tennessee Tottie, made with Jack Honey, cloves, lemon wedge and hot water
- Southern Hot Chocolate made with Southern Comfort, RumChata and topped with hot chocolate and marshmallows
- Santa’s Mule is made with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, apple juice, ginger beer and then garnished with a red apple slice
The Yacht Club
4231 E. Indian School Rd., Phoenix
Tis’ the season for The Yacht Club by Chef Aaron May to have a tasty and holiday festive cocktail menu including the Adriatic Holiday a festive drink with flair made with Templeton Rye, Amaro Montenegro, lemon juice, and pumpkin real. The Yacht Club is Chef Aaron May’s latest maritime and culinary adventure and is open daily from 4pm to close.
The Lodge Sasquatch Kitchen
26 S. Farmer Ave., Tempe
The Lodge Sasquatch Kitchen is a retreat in Downtown Tempe that is a cabin-themed eatery and bar that draws inspiration from a cozy ski lodge. Warm cocktails such Hot Totties and Spiked Hot Chocolate are holiday spirit in a cup for a chilly night on The Lodge’s patio. With a comfortable lodge experience, the restaurant encompasses a dining room, 30 televisions, and a large patio and game area.
6560 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale
‘Tis the season to toast and celebrate the holidays with classic cocktails with an Italian twist. Executive Chef Tomaso Maggiore has crafted some festive concoctions to make your spirits brighter this season.
- VIVO! Cranberry Punch is made with Cranberry vodka, Triple Sec, cranberry and orange juices and ginger ale and then topped off with an orange slice
- Midori Mistletoe is made up of Midori, lime juice and ginger ale and garnished with fresh mint
- Stoli Vanilla Coffee is a combination of warm coffee, Stoli Vanilla and whipped cream
The Hash Kitchen
8777 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale
For those who like traditional holiday flavors like peppermint and eggnog, Executive Chef Joey Maggiore of The Hash Kitchen is serving up playful Christmas-themed cocktails that complement The Hash Kitchen’s holiday brunch menu.
- The Hash Kitchen Peppermint Candy Cane Martini is a mixture of Vanilla Rum, Godiva white chocolate liqueur and Peppermint Schnapps garnished with a candy cane
- The Hash Kitchen Eggnog Martini combines local Danzeisen Dairy eggnog, vanilla vodka and Amaretto and is then dusted with cinnamon or nutmeg
Wherever you go to get your holiday spirit activated, please be sure to drink responsibly and never drink and drive!