Chef Binkley Gets Schooled?
The Arizona Biltmore has introduced the line up for the 25th Winemaker Dinners. There will be 11 over the top culinary evenings scheduled this year. The dinners are held in their historic restaurant, Wright’s at The Biltmore and will combine an exclusive dining experience, education from the featured winemakers as well as contests and great conversation with new friends.
You will enjoy a multi-course meal prepared by Executive Chef Gordon Maybury and Chef de Cuisine Colin Rupp, paired with representatives from the featured winemaker.
“We work intimately with the vintners to create an edgy and exciting menu of four-to-five courses with tastes and textures that perfectly complement the wines being poured,” said Executive Chef Gordon Maybury, adding “We expect our Silver Anniversary of the Winemaker Dinners will be our best season ever. To accommodate growing demand, we increased to 10 dinners last year and now to 11 for the 2014-2015 season.”
- 09/17/2014 Heitz| Napa Valley, CA
- 10/02/2014 Justin| Paso Robles, CA
- 11/06/2014 Stag’s Leap| Napa Valley, CA
- 12/04/2014 Domaine Carneros Winery by Tattinger| Napa Valley, CA
- 01/08/2015 ZD Winery| Napa Valley, CA
- 02/04/2015 Cakebread Cellars| Napa Valley, CA
- 02/05/2015 Cakebread Cellars| Napa Valley, CA
- 03/05/2015 Truchard Vineyards| Napa Valley, CA
- 04/02/2015 Robert Mondavi Winery| Napa Valley, CA
- 05/07/2015 Sequoia Grove| Napa Valley, CA
All dinners will begin with a reception at 7 pm followed by the dinner at 7:30 pm. Cost for participation is $105 per person, tax and an 18% gratuity is included in the cost. Reservations are required due to the space limitations. Call 602.955.6600 to reserve your seat.
Copyright © 2014 by Taryn Jeffries