Super Bowl Sunday Recipe: Individual Vegetable Pizzas
Individual Vegetable Pizzas:
Recipe courtesy of Chef Anthony Stewart of Pritkin Longevity Center and Spa.
- 1 red pepper, julienne
- 1 yellow pepper, julienne
- 1 zucchini, julienne
- 1 yellow squash, julienne
- 1 red onion, julienne
- 1 cup domestic mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- ½ teaspoon black peppercorns, ground
- 4 tablespoons tofu Parmesan
- 1 cup fat free mozzarella
- 8 Pritikin Pizza dough frozen
- 1 cup marinara sauce
Mix all vegetables with oregano, garlic & pepper. Steam for 1 minute and let cool.Add 2 tablespoons of sauce on each dough and spread out.Layer even amounts of vegetables on each.Sprinkle with Parmesan & mozzarella.Bake at 450 degrees until crust is crunchy (about 8 minutes).Serve immediately.
Learn more about the Chef and Pritkin at pritikin.com.