Hot deals at a hidden hideaway
One of the coolest spots to while away the hot summer season is sure to be the Hermosa Inn. No need to flee to beat the heat, a stay-cation at the Hermosa Inn is a sure bet. Not only do they offer one of the most beautiful backdrops, but now they are offering up the Subterranean Summer Escape.
Not only will you receive complimentary drinks for two upon arrival, luxurious accommodations and breakfast for two, this package includes a five-course wine pairing dinner prepared by one our favorites, Chef Jeremy Pacheco in the hotel’s underground wine cellar. The wine cellar is rich with history, romantic, and normally reserved for special parties. The cellar was previously used by the cowboy of cowboys, LON’s owner, namesake and famous artist Lon Megargee for poker games and rowdy gatherings. The underground space is intimate, seating only 12 and has about 1500 of the hotel’s 5000 bottle wine collection.
This package is available Tuesday-Saturday for only $320/night for two (plus tax) during the month of June, and from $298/night July 1st-September 3rd.
But wait…there’s more!
- A Night at LON’s | One-night stay at Hermosa Inn, a $100 credit to LON’s restaurant, and breakfast for two | June: $320 | July 1-September 3: from $280
- Hermosa Hideaway | Two-night stay, a $100 credit to LON’s restaurant, champagne and strawberries upon arrival and breakfast for two each morning | June: $579 | July 1-September 3: from $499
- The Art of Romance | One-night stay in a deluxe casita or a grande casita, a $100 credit to LON’s restaurant, evening turndown of rose petals and a candle-lit bubble bath, strawberries and champagne and breakfast for two | June: $385 | July 1-September 3: from $345
- Summer room rates start at just $119 at Hermosa Inn, through September 3rd.
Special features include:
- No additional resort fee is added to any package or room rate at the Hermosa Inn.
- Wireless Internet service is complimentary throughout the hotel, including guest rooms.
- With summer packages, a complimentary pool cabana will be included based on availability.
- Complimentary summer pool amenities: ice cold water garnished with locally grown citrus peels, chilled towel service, fresh fruit such as frozen grapes and refreshing melon from the Lon’s garden.
For reservations, call 602-955-8614, or visit online at Hermosainn.com.
The Hermosa Inn | 5532 North Palo Cristi Road | Paradise Valley, AZ | 85252