Prado Chef Peter DeRuvo Plans “Out Like a Lamb” Spring Dinner for Friday the 13th
Chef Peter DeRuvo is at it again with his “whole beasting” – this time, planning a multiple-course lamb dinner scheduled for Friday, May 13th. Leave your superstitions at home as this will be a dinner that you won’t want to miss. Personally, I believe you make your own luck any way – and if you’re spending your Friday the 13th at Prado, you’ll be anything but unlucky.
Trivia note: Did you know there’s actually a word for ‘the fear of Friday the 13th’? It’s called friggatriskaidekaphobia. Say that five times fast!
The dinner will feature Pozzi Ranch Lamb and Duncan Farm Spring Vegetables. Pat Duncan will be present himself, mingling at the pre-dinner Wine and Hors D’Oeuvres Reception.
The evening will begin at 6pm and is priced very well at $75 per person or $100 per person including wine pairings (not including tax and gratuity). Be sure to make your reservation quickly as the dinner is limited to only 30 people.
Check out the menu:
“Out like a Lamb” Spring Dinner | Featuring Pozzi Ranch Lamb and Duncan Farm Vegetables
- Wine and Hors D ‘Oeuvres Reception with Pat Duncan
- Crispy Ris de Veau | Duncan Farms “Ciambotta” eggplant, gypsy peppers, charred tomatoes, blood orange agrumato
- Lamb Tartar | Yucca, sugar snaps, tomato conserva, Pinole nuts, Trapani salt
- Brain and Tongue | Brown butter and sage, pastrami-style with artichokes, arugula, sheep’s milk cheese, lemon oil
- Agnolotti | Braised shoulder, peas, carrots, mint, corn nage, pepper cress
- Intermezzo | Blackberry granite with Sambuca mist
- Scaloppini | Oregon mushrooms, greens, Sicilian Marsala, tomatoes, Oregon black truffles, spiced oil
- Trio | Chop, Roulade, Tenderloin | Tabouleh and Tatziki lentils with dried fruit, mushy peas and crispy onions
- Milk | Sheep’s milk cheese Pana Cotta | Local stone fruit, almonds, local honey
For reservations, call 480-627-3044.
Prado | 4949 E. Lincoln Dr | Paradise Valley, AZ | 480.627.3004 | pradolife.com