Seasonal Changes at Nico Heirloom Kitchen
For Downtown Gilbert’s first upscale, chef-driven, casual restaurant, Nico Heirloom Kitchen is all about its local, seasonal, fresh ingredients.
Nico has recently rolled out a new menu, with the focus on fresh produce throughout the Valley. From the appetizers and salads to main entrees and sides, the Arizona inspired menu features a variety of new dishes offered through the fall.
- Filet Tips | poblano crema, pickled onion, gorgonzola, roasted tomato
- Hummus | white tepary bean, pickled vegetables, and herb flatbread
- Octopus | poblano, chorizo garbanzo, arugula, pickled onion
- Mussels | Schreiner chorizo, blistered tomato, white wine, and noble bread
- Grilled Caesar Salad | romaine, micro crouton, parmesan, Nico Caesar
- Heirloom Tomato Caprese | local heirloom tomato, fresh mozzarella, balsamic, basil
- Melon & Prosciutto | farm sweet melon, prosciutto, balsamic, arugula, chevre
- Rainbow Trout | charred tomato, artichoke, red potato, spinach
- Porchetta | house-made sausage, tomato barley, arugula
- Sides | Chevre Bacon Grilled Asparagus & Tomato Barley
Nico Heirloom Kitchen has been open in downtown Gilbert for three years, and is located at 366 North Gilbert Road. For more information or to make a reservation, visit www.nicoaz.com.