Events | Joyride Taco House Rolls Out New Summer Items
If you’re a regular at Joyride Taco House, you already know that there is a lot to love on their taco menu. The summer menu just got a little groovier thanks to Chef Eric Ramirez and the Joyride Culinary Team. The recent launch of the all new Shares and Sweets for the summer is sure to start and finish your meal on high notes.
Kick things off with fresh new shares including corn fries with tomatillo ranch for dipping or house chicharrones. If you’re looking lighter summer options be sure to check out the watermelon & pepino salad, sea bass ceviche or crispy shrimp al pastor. There are new options for veg lovers including crispy Brussels sprouts with pickled fresno chili and roasted shrooms.
Chef Ramirez has created a few dishes to make sure you won’t want to leave without dessert. His “tricked out churros” are the sweet ending we all deserve.
Check out the full list of new menu items from Joyride Taco House:
- House Chicharrones/ tomatillo ranch/ tajin
- Watermelon & Pepino Salad / house chamoy/ pepitas/ queso fresco/ mint
- Sea Bass Ceviche/ aguachile rojo/ pineapple/ pickled fresno/ red onion/ cilantro/ scallion
- Corn Fries/ baby corn/ beer batter/ smoked paprika/ cotija/ tomatillo ranch/ cilantro
- Crispy Shrimp Al Pastor/ house al pastor sauce/ beer batter/ arcadia greens/ scallion
Salads & Vegetables
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts/ pickled fresno chili/ mint/ cilantro/ queso fresco
- Roasted Shrooms/ mushroom/ roasted poblano pepper/ herb mix/ lemon/ queso fresco
Tricked Out Churros
- Nutella Banana Churros/ Nutella/ banana chips/ cinnamon sugar
- Flintstones Churros/ fruity pebbles/ sweetened condensed milk/ cinnamon sugar
- Churro Sundae/ churro 2 ways/ dulce de leche ice cream/ whipped cream/ cherry/ banana chips/ chocolate sauce/ sprinkles
You can try out these new menu offerings at the Joyride Taco House location in Phoenix as well as Gilbert.