New Menu | Southern Rail adds new all day menu
If you’re looking to try a new local restaurant this year, you have plenty of excellent options. Chef Justin Beckett‘s Southern Rail should definitely be on your list of “must trys” in 2019. They’ve recently announced a new all day menu that newbies and regulars are going to want to check out.
The new all day menu will feature some of Chef Beckett’s signature dishes alongside some new and exciting items. His signature items were typically only available during dinner service but that’s all changing. Pop in any day, any time (during regular business hours, of course) to check out these new menu items.
Southern Rail’s All Day Menu
New menu items will include:
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes | $10 | bacon apple chutney, black pepper pomegranate creme
- Romaine and Shaved Vegetable Salad | $12 | raw cauliflower, heirloom carrots, pickled beets, pomegranate, almonds, Cutino verde vinaigrette
- Seared Salmon | $26 | “everything” spice potato, bacon apple fennel chutney, swiss chard, butternut squash puree
Signature menu items now available all day:
- Pork “Cuban” Po Boy | $14 | shaved pork loin and ham, cheese, house-made pickles, lettuce, tomatoes, mustard mayo
- Shrimp Po Boy | $15 | fried shrimp, house-made pickles, lettuce, tomatoes, hot sauce mayo
- Meatloaf | $24 | Chef Beckett’s signature recipe, sautéed veggies, Yukon gold country mashed potatoes, pepper gravy
- Chicken & “Biscuit Dumplings” | $21 | Mcclendon Farms heirloom carrots, mushrooms smoked chicken, snap peas
- Seasonal Enchiladas | $16 | sweet potato, brussels sprout, zucchini, poblano, cilantro, guajillo chili sauce
Special dishes available after 5pm
- Pork Osso Buco Confit | $27 | slow braised, sweet potato hash, brussels sprouts
- Prime Flatiron Steak | $33 | blackened, mashed potatoes, sautéed vegetables, roasted garlic reduction sauce
- Fried Chicken | $24 | Southern Rail signature dish – Yukon gold mashed potatoes, bacon collard greens
- Seafood Stew | $28 | shrimp, clams, smoked salmon, jambalaya sauce, bacon, zucchini, cauliflower, noble bread
- Brioche Rolls | $7 | house made, apple butter
On top of the new all day menu Southern Rail also offers half-off price bottles of Arizona wine every Sunday and Monday after 5pm. They also have great whiskey options and a magnificent cocktail program.
You can pop in or call 602.200.0085 to make reservations.
Southern Rail | 300 W. Camelback Road | Phoenix | 85013 | 602.200.0085