News | Trapp Haus BBQ Extends Hours and Adds New Specials
Roosevelt Row’s latest barbecue spot, Trapp Haus BBQ, is heating things up with extended hours due to their popularity and we’ve got the lowdown on what you can expect.
Trapp Haus BBQ | The Basics
Trapp Haus BBQ will be serving their mouth-watering BBQ specialties from 11am until 10pm Tuesday through Saturday and 11am until 7pm on Sunday. They will also be hosting an exciting Sunday Soul Brunch from 11am until 3pm on Sundays (obviously, it’s in the name!) On Friday and Saturday nights guests will be treated to Beats, Beer and Q featuring a DJ and special beer pricing with a rotating BBQ special.
Trapp Haus BBQ | The Bites
In addition to the extended hours, Trapp Haus will be offering a special Happy Hour from 3pm until 6pm daily. The Happy Hour will feature $5 appetizer along with $5 beer and wine selections. There will also be some new weekly menu specials.
- Tuesday | The Monster Porker: Apple-smoked Pulled Pork with a Louisiana smoked hot link and jalapeño honey coleslaw on a toasted pretzel bun. $12
- Wednesday | “Short Rib Wednesday” offers a selection of either a Two-Bone Beef Short Rib Platter and your choice of two sides for $22.95, or a Short Rib Sandwich with premium-cut short ribs, horseradish crema and smoked provolone on a pretzel bun. $17.95
- Thursday | Seafood specials include the Fried Fish and Shrimp Platter with your choice of two sides for $12, or a Fish Sandwich with chips for $10.
- Friday | On Friday (aka Wing Day), “everything flies” at the Trapp Haus with Pork Wings, three for $10; six jumbo Philly Crack Wings for $10; and Jumbo Turkey Wings for $5/each.
Trapp Haus BBQ | KETO Recommendations
The Trapp Haus BBQ menu is full of items for every taste. Since I have recently started KETO, I have a few recommendations in case you’re doing the same.
- Special Philly Crack Wings $8
- Salad Bowl
- Hickory Smoked Brisket with Mean Greens $14
If you find yourself in Downtown Phoenix, make sure to pop into Trapp Haus BBQ for some soul-satisfying BBQ.
Trapp Haus BBQ | 511 E Roosevelt Street | Phoenix | 85004 | 602.466.5462