Get Your Belly Ready for the 2017 Burger Battle
For some, a sea of perfectly adorned, juicy burgers of all sizes and varieties is an absolute dream. I happen to be among those people and if you’re like me you’re going to want to head to the 2017 Burger Battle on March 9th.
The 2017 Burger Battle has found a new home at the Scottsdale Waterfront. This larger space will allow for more participants, which essentially means more burgers, sides, drinks and opportunities for a good time.
What you need to know about the 2017 Burger Battle
- The event is put on by the Scottsdale League of the Arts
- The event will begin at 7pm for GA and 6pm for VIP and will run until 9:30pm
- General Admission tickets are $65 pre-event and $75 at the door
- VIP early admission tickets are available for $85
- Both levels of tickets include unlimited burger tastings along with beer and wine tastings and tasty sides
- When you need a bit of a break in between bites, you can enjoy lawn games and live music brought to you by the Groove Merchants
- The event is 21 and over
- Free parking is available in the parking garage south of Camelback Road (adjacent to Nordstrom off of Goldwater)
Whose buns can you check out at the 2017 Burger Battle
- Aioli Gourmet Burgers
- Arizona Wilderness Brewing Co.
- Asadero Cocina + Cantina
- BLK Live
- Brat Haus
- Casino Arizona
- Hand Cut Burgers & Chophouse
- Hopdoddy Burger Bar
- LuLu’s Sorbetto
- Mariposa Latin Inspired Grill
- Relish Burger Bistro
- Shake Shack
- Tavern Americana
- The District
Proceeds from the event will support the Scottsdale League of the Arts in their arts education organizations in the Valley through their annual fundraisers like the Scottsdale Culinary Festival and Friends of James Beard Dinner.
2017 Burger Battle | Scottsdale Waterfront | 7135 E. Camelback Road | Scottsdale | 85251
If you are looking for the best and latest in Arizona restaurant and culinary news, please make sure to sign up for our newsletter, give us a like on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram to make sure that you never miss a bite!
© Taryn Jeffries 2017