5 Reasons to Get to Beyond the Bricks This Fall
Fall is finally here and after months of hiding out indoors to avoid the oppressive heat of our summer, the time has come to get out and remember why we live here. Our gentle fall temperatures practically require dining on patios, adding extra time to your nightly walks and doing absolutely everything outdoors. The Downtown Tempe Authority has a few more reasons to get outdoors and one of those is their new Beyond the Bricks concert series, presented by State Farm.
Every Thursday night, beginning on October 6th, you’re invited to attend a weekly concert series that will take place at the Hayden Square Amphitheatre. The family-friendly events encourage residents to come out for an informal evening all while listening to up and coming artists, enjoy food from local vendors and soak up the culture that Downtown Tempe has to offer.
Here are your 5 reasons to check out Beyond the Bricks
- All of the events are from 5:30pm until 7:30pm, so if you have little people in tow, there is still plenty of time to get home for story time and bed.
- Our community is rife with local talent and Beyond the Bricks offers a great way to see some of your favorite locals as well as get acquainted with some new artists.
- Blasted Barley Beer Company and Bacus Bros. Hot Dogs will be on hand with food and refreshments (for the 21 and older set on the beer, obviously). *Give the Trainwreck from Bacus Bros. a go, and you’ll likely be back every Thursday!
- You’ve been cooped up all summer! Get out of the house and treat yourself to a little culture, friends!
- Ahem! It’s FREE!!! No admission, none! Bring a blanket or lawn chairs and relax. *Obviously the food and beverages aren’t free, but the entertainment and weather definitely are!
Want to know who is performing throughout the series? I have you covered!
October 6, 2016 | Georgia Chrome
October 13, 2016 | Banana Gun
October 20, 2016 | Vintage Wednesday
October 27, 2016 | Chuck E. Baby
November 3, 2016 | ZONA ROAD
November 10, 2016 | Walt Richardson
November 17, 2016 | Good Boy Daisy
December 1, 2016 | Rock Lobster
December 8, 2016 | Stanley Serrano Trio
December 15, 2016 | TBD
December 22, 2016 | Analog Outlaws
December 29, 2016 | Elvis Before Noon
Make a plan to get to Tempe on Thursdays, get comfortable and settle in for a great evening!
Hayden Square Amphitheatre | 404 S. Mill Ave. | Tempe | 85281
**We would never try to trick you, we received compensation to help promote this event. We never take payment in exchange for positive reviews, kind words or social amplification. We only promote companies and events that we strongly believe in – and who doesn’t believe in great free entertainment?! Check out our disclosure policy for additional information.**
If you are looking for the best and latest in Arizona restaurant and culinary news, please make sure to sign up for our newsletter, give us a like on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram to make sure that you never miss a bite!
© Taryn Jeffries 2016