Chompie’s Has Your Chanukah Covered
Where better to get all of your Chanukah needs than from Arizona’s very own New York style deli? Chompie’s uses the Borenstein’s family recipes to help you create a Chanukah meal for everyone in your family. No matter how you spell it!
Need to feed a hungry family of 8 at your place? For $149 you can get all of the following:
- Matzo Ball Soup
- Your choice of sliced Beef Brisket or Roasted Chicken
- Your choice of two sides (latkes, roasted potatoes, home-style green beans or a broccoli-carrot medley)
- Lovey Borenstein’s Holiday dessert (apple and cherry strudel)
Need just a few things here and there or something to take to someone else’s house for dinner? Chompie’s has you covered there too with the following items to go:
- Raisin Challah Bread $6 per loaf
- Jewish Rye Bread $4.99 per loaf
- Matzo Ball Soup $7.99 per quart
- Homemade Brisket Gravy $3.99 a pint
- Applesauce $4.99 a pint
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes $4.99 a pound
- Black & White Cookies $5.99 for a 6 pack
- Chocolate Bobka $8.99
- Chanukah Cookies $2.25 each
If you are looking to escape the kitchen and an in-home dinner all together, Chompie’s will have a dine-in plate of their Chanukah Dinner now through December 14th. You can get in on the dinner for only $18.99 for adults and $9.99 for children 10 and under.
Chompie’s has 4 Valley locations, making pick up quick and simple.
Call your nearest location for more details or to schedule an order.
Scottsdale| 9301 E. Shea Blvd., Scottsdale 85260| 480.860.0475
Tempe| 1160 E. University Dr., Tempe| 480.557.0700
Paradise Valley| 4550-324 E. Cactus Rd., Phoenix| 602.710.2910
Chandler| 3481 W. Frye Rd., Chandler| 480.398.3008
No matter where you choose to celebrate, we want to wish you Chag Urim Sameach!