Summer Cocktail Camp; Just like regular camp with Extra Booze
The idea of Summer Camp might conjure up thoughts of sleeping bags, campfires and s’mores for some and bring back all sorts of glorious adolescent memories.
I never went to summer camp as a kid, but I have found a way to make up for all those mosquito-bite-free summers; Summer Cocktail Camp. What is this glorious creation, you might ask. Only the top 8 bars and mixologists in the Valley coming together to teach you the way around a bar.
What is Summer Cocktail Camp?
Make sure to grab your spot in the Summer Cocktail Camp line up and learn from the top local mixologist in a themed instructional series. There are 8 classes in the line-up, each at a new location with a new instructor. You’ll find a new and unique theme at each location with Phoenix Magazine’s Editor, Craig Outhier, serving as the emcee throughout the series.
What is Summer Cocktail Camp going to cost me?
For the low, low price of $30 per adult (not including tax or gratuity), you will receive 3-4 cocktails, master instruction and some fun souvenirs to take home.
When and Where can I get in on Summer Cocktail Camp?
Space is going to be really limited, so you want to make sure you reserve your spot as soon as possible.
Here’s the line-up for the sessions:
- 6.14.15 at Virtu featuring Kailee Geilgens
- 6.28.15 at Barrio Urbana featuring Colton Brock
- 7.12.15 at Last Drop Bar featuring Travis Nass
- 7.26.15 at The Upton featuring Ruth Condren
- 8.09.15 at The Gladly featuring Brian Goodwin
- 8.23.15 at Counter Intuitive featuring Jason Asher
- 9.13.15 at Clever Koi featuring Joshua James
- 9.27.15 at DCM Bar at Desoto Central Market featuring Jillian Jones
We’re sure all the classes will be a great time of education, imbibing and laughter, we want to know which one you are looking most forward to.