New summer specials at Salty Sow
To kick off the season, Salty Sow (the new head-to-tail dining gastropub located near Cactus & Tatum and brainchild of Guy & Larry’s Restaurants, owners of Roaring Fork and soon-to-be-opened Hopdoddy) has announced new summer specials available through September 30th. The restaurant will close for lunch, but will begin Reverse Happy Hour (9pm-close) with $5, $7 and $10 menu selections, $4 craft beers, $5 wines and $6 signature cocktails.
Check out the Reverse Happy Hour offerings
- Beef Shoulder Taco with chimichurri, pickled onions and a fried egg
- Spit Roasted Pig Taco with sweet onion slaw, and pickled onions
- Truffled Deviled Eggs with Salty Sow bacon and chives;
- Triple Fried Duck Fat Fries with 110 minute egg, and cold béarnaise
- Warm Goat Cheese Fritters with olive puree and crostini
- Fried Green Tomatoes and Guacamole with red chile vinaigrette
- Cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles, Salty Sow’s special sauce and French fries
- Steak & Caramelized Onion Quesadilla with guacamole and smoked pico
- Salty Sow Farm Salad with 110 minute egg, bacon lardons, watermelon, candied almonds and sweet onion dressing
- Chef’s Fish Crudo with seasonal garnish
- Laughing Bird Shrimp Salad and Avocado
- 3 Grilled Cheese Panini with fried green tomatoes and pork belly
- Blanche- House Blood Orange Margarita
- Sparkling Sangria-St. Germaine with lemon, orange, grapes, opal basil and bubbles
- Wallow- Blanche drenched in Four Peaks Sunbru
- Salty Sowr- Hudson Baby Bourbon, agave, lime and tamarind
- Cucumber Basil Collins-Bluecoat gin, ginger syrup, basil and cucumber
- Mr. Shaw- One Tree Jasmine Green Tea Liqueur, Bullet rye whiskey, honey and lemon
- Little Larry- 6oz. Blanche frozen margarita topped with Grand Mariner
- ZenJen-Bluecoat gin, Canton ginger liqueur, lavender syrup, lemon, rose and bubbles
- Curly Tail- Luna Malvada tequila, cilantro, Serrano, blood orange, and a smoked salted rim
- Maple Glazed Old Fashion- Maker’s Mark, maple syrup, pomegranate, blood orange bitters, and amarena cherry
- Miss Piggy- X-Rated Fusion, bubbles and grapefruit-sugar rim
- Rosemary’s Piglet- Pomegranate Juice, rosemary syrup and bubbles
Wine, Beer & Selections Include: Mionetto Prosecco; Guenoc Pinot Grigio; Ballard Lane Chardonnay; Angeline Pinot Noir, Grayson Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon and Bogle Merlot; Nitro Blonde Ale; Lumberyard Canyon Pilsner; Full Moon Belgian Wheat; Sunbru; Sunset Amber; Peach Ale; Sandstone Cream Ale; Kilt Lifter; Victorian IPA; Trooper IPA; Devil’s Ale; and Wet Snout Milk Stout.
If reverse happy hour is a little too far past your bedtime, you can take advantage of summer deals for dinner too—Sundays through Thursdays, Salty Sow will offer a $25 four-course menu that will feature new items weekly based upon the season’s freshest ingredients.
Salty Sow is located at 4801 East Cactus Road, Phoenix, AZ 85254 and open from 4:30pm-10pm Sunday-Thursday and 4:30pm-11pm Friday and Saturday.