10 Tax Day Deals
April 15th: A day that can invoke panic in the heart of a taxpayer. Hopefully, you have already sent in your tax forms and received your refund. Either way, there are a few spots in town that are hoping to give you what Uncle Sam can’t–delicious deals!
Kimpton’s FireSky Resort & Spa | Throughout the month of April, FireSky Resort & Spa is inviting guests to Take the Pressure Off with a specialized package designed to comfort and calm. Hotel guests and locals alike can also catch a break and enjoy a cocktail on the house with proof of a 2013 tax filing. While there, they can delight in a selection of stress relieving special dishes and drinks featuring herbal blends from Taggia, a Kimpton restaurant.
- Z’Tejas | Your first margarita will only be $4.15 in honor of tax day. That should help take the edge off of all of those filed forms!
- Sprinkles | Buy one cupcake and get one free! Sprinkles cupcakes are steadily becoming an American classic…just like paying your taxes, only more satisfying. (This deal is limited to one per customer.)
- Kelly’s at Southbridge | Even if you didn’t get a hefty refund, you can still get 20% off your entire meal at Kelly’s on 4/15.
- Bruegger’s Bagels | Typically a 1040 form can cause a pit in your stomach, but with Bruegger’s 1040 deal there is no need to stress. $10.40 will get you 13 delicious bagels and two tubs of their 100% made-in-Vermont cream cheese and hopefully the bagel’s zero shape will be the only one you see on tax day! Download their coupon on their Facebook page to get the deal.
- Cinnabon | What’s tastier than a refund? Probably nothing, but if you head into Cinnabon you can get two free Cinnabon bites at participating locations between 6pm and 8pm on Tax Day.
- Boston Market | Feeling lucky on Tax Day? Boston Market is offering a “We love the IRS” (Incredible Ribs Special) promotion with 1,040 $15 gift cards for randomly selected customers who enter from April 8 – 30. And, consumers can enjoy “The Big Rib-bate” on April 15 at Boston Market restaurants – 2 St. Louis Style rib meals for $10.40 (includes ¼ rack of ribs with mashed potatoes and gravy, corn and homemade cornbread). Customers entering the “We love the IRS” promotion will also receive a $1 coupon for a ribs meal via Facebook or Twitter.
- Carvel Ice Cream | After toiling over all those forms, head over to Carvel for a sweet reward. Visit and like Carvel on Facebook to receive a printable coupon for an 18-pack of Lil’ Oreo Rounders. The suggested retail price for Lil’ Oreo Rounders is $13.99; with the coupon, they will be priced at $10.40.