Pat Duncan Teams Up with Chef Beau MacMillan for a Farm to Table Dinner on Tuesday
It seems that Pat Duncan, of Duncan’s Trading Company, is on a whirl-wind tour. Amy and I had the opportunity to meet with Mr. Duncan last Friday during his collaboration with Chef Peter DeRuvo’s as a part of the 2011 Farm to Table Series at Prado. Mr. Duncan was incredibly vivacious, entertaining, and a fantastic storyteller.
Do all you can to make it to this dinner. You already know that Executive Chef Beau MacMillan has an impeccable reputation as a Master Chef and a big personality. Pat Duncan will be the perfect cohort!
Chris Dillon of Penfold’s Winery will also be there with course by course wine pairings. Seating is limited so be sure to call elements restaurant at 480-948-2100 to make a reservation.
- mosaic of watermelon & tomato | roasted red pepper sorbet, petit greens, extra virgin olive oil
- carpaccio of cucumber & pickled hamachi | fried ginger
- stuffed squash blossom | shrimp & truffle mousse, coconut squash soup
- grilled venison loin | creamed fava beans, blackberry garlic glaze
- olive oil carrot cake | mascarpone cream cheese, white chocolate ginger ice cream, carrot brandy puree
The all-inclusive dinner is priced at $75 per person.
Elements at Sanctuary | 5700 East McDonald Drive | Paradise Valley, AZ | 480-948-2100