- This event has passed.
Elvis Before Noon at Beyond the Bricks
December 29, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Fall is finally here and after months of hiding out indoors to avoid the oppressive heat of our summer, the time has come to get out and remember why we live here. Our gentle fall temperatures practically require dining on patios, adding extra time to your nightly walks and doing absolutely everything outdoors. The Downtown Tempe Authority has a few more reasons to get outdoors and one of those is their new Beyond the Bricks concert series.
Every Thursday night, beginning on October 6th, you’re invited to attend a weekly concert series that will be held at the Hayden Square Amphitheatre. The family-friendly events encourage residents to come out for an informal evening all while listening to up and coming artists, enjoy food from local vendors and soak up the culture that Downtown Tempe has to offer.
Here are your 5 reasons to check out Beyond the Bricks
- All of the events are from 5:30pm until 7:30pm, so if you have little people in tow, there is still plenty of time to get home for story time and bed.
- Our community is rife with local talent and Beyond the Bricks offers a great way to see some of your favorite locals as well as get acquainted with some new artists.
- Blasted Barley Beer Company and Bacus Bros. Hot Dogs will be on hand with food and refreshments (for the 21 and older set on the beer, obviously). *Give the Trainwreck from Bacus Bros. a go, and you’ll likely be back every Thursday!
- You’ve been cooped up all summer! Get out of the house and treat yourself to a little culture, friends!
- Ahem! It’s FREE!!! No admission, none! Bring a blanket or lawn chairs and relax. *Obviously the food and beverages aren’t free, but the entertainment and weather definitely are!
Want to know who is performing throughout the series? I have you covered!
December 29, 2016 | Elvis Before Noon
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Hayden Square Amphitheatre
404 S. Mill Avenue
Tempe, AZ 85281 United States + Google Map