Events | 10th Annual Cruise, BBQ and Blues Festival: Art You Can Drive
What to Expect at the 10th Annual Cruise, BBQ and Blues Festival
- Over 170 classic, sports cars and trucks on display
- Custom designed awards by local artist John Benedict
- People’s Choice Awards
- Featured beer by Hensley Brands
- BBQ from local chefs and restaurants including Mama’s Hawaiian BBQ, Chef Ken Foy from Dante’s Fire, Chef Mat Cable, Brother John Beer, Bourbon & BBQ, and Red’s Smokehouse. Additional food vendors will serve sweet treats, coffee and snacks on-site.
- Community raffle featuring over $2,000 in prizes
- Inflatable Jump Land by JumpMaxx
- Children’s art activities by Lucky Cat Social Art
- Interactive Exhibitors including Top Golf, In n’ Out Burger, Allstate Insurance, Sage and more
- Andrada Polytechnic High School from Vail, Rincon High School and Canyon del Oro Auto clubs will be on-site with a flat track race car and pit crew demonstrations
You know we’re all about the food, so here are just some of the bites you can expect:
Chef Ramiro Scavo of Red’s Smokehouse will be collaborating from Brandon Hamm and J. Vincent presenting
- Pulled pork
- Grilled steak sandwich
- Pork riblettes
- Smoked chicken plate
Chef Patrick Vezino of Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ will be collaborating with Faye Leerson and John Aldecoa serving
- Smoked baby back ribs
- BBQ pit beans
- Vinegar coleslaw
Tuscon Original Restaurants featuring Mat Cable of Fresco Pizzeria & Pastaria will present
Chef Ken Foy from Culinary Graduate will be serving
- Pork butt and sausage
- Lamb taco
Mama’s Hawaiian BBQ’s Chef Samual Alboy will be serving
Additional snacks and menu items from
- Coldstone Creamery
- Jozzarelli’s Food Truck
- Fruitshack Smoothies & Yogurt
- Mini Donuts
Beer provided by Hensley Beverage Company
- Bud Light
- Barrio Blonde
- Barrio Citrazona
- Four Peaks Peach Ale
- Four Peaks Kilt Lifter
Looking to have a little fun? We’ve got the entertainment lineup for the Cruise, BBQ and Blues Festival
10am until 11am | Whiskey River Dogs want you to get ready to rock country in a big time way.
11:30am until 12:30pm | Known to captivate audiences with a dynamic show, Johnny Faber & the Road Kings will entertain the crowd with soulful renditions of classic country ballads to dance floor rocking blues.
1pm until 2:30pm | Mason, a Tucson based blues rock group, has recently released their album “Midnight Road.” Get a first taste of their stripped down blue collar blues, heavy on the rock with some contemporary flash.
We can’t wait to check out the festival and with all that will be happening throughout the day, we know you won’t want to miss it.
The 10th Annual Cruise, BBQ and Blues Festival is taking place Saturday, February 17th from 10am until 3pm at the Oro Valley Marketplace located at 12155 N. Oracle Road in Oro Valley.
Tickets are only $5, Veterans receive $1 off and attendees 10 and under are free.