Add a Little Drama to Your Dinner With Plated & Staged
As a former drama kid, maintaining some connection to the arts and instilling a love and appreciation through my children is so very important to me. Imagine that my love of the theater and my love for all things culinary come together: mind blown! That is just the thing that is happening on April 30th via Plated & Staged and I’ve got five reasons why you won’t want to miss this very special event!
5 Reasons Not To Miss Plated & Staged
- It’s a benefit! Proceeds from the event will benefit the Herberger Theater’s Youth Outreach Programs; Arizona Young Artists’ Competition, Multicultural Theater Camp and Wolf Trap Early Learning Through the Arts.
- Who doesn’t love a little silent auction action? While we don’t have access to the silent auction items just yet
- While you are perusing the special collection of silent auction items, you’ll be greeted by a cocktail reception where you can mingle with other guests and make guesses on where the night will take you.
- Since we are talking about the theater, of course there will be a little drama. That will come from not knowing exactly where you will be dining! There will be several participating restaurants and each will host a table of eight.
- Your dinner will be a complete work of artistry. You’ll likely find several off-menu items at your table during your three-course meal with wine pairings.
Who doesn’t love a little drama and mystery and what better way to experience all of that than while supporting the arts and a very worthy cause? Make sure to check out the event website to stay up to date on any updates or changes that might occur. We don’t want to give everything away but some of the participating restaurants this year are Sel, Southern Rail and Rusconi’s American Kitchen. You can bet that there will be more, and a big part of the fun will be not knowing where you will be going until the very last moment.
Plated & Staged Tickets
Full table of 8 | $1800
Single Ticket | $225
Cocktail Reception & Silent Auction Only | $50
Guests will meet at the Herberger Theater at 5pm to participate in the cocktail reception and silent auctions. Diners will find out which fine dining restaurant they will be headed to at 7pm and then dinner will begin at 7:30pm. Parking is available for $6 at the Arizona Center (Filmore and 5th St) weekdays after 5pm and weekends.
Plated & Staged Silent Auction
While all the silent auction items have not yet been confirmed, I can attest that the below items will be up for grabs…for the right price, of course!
- Leather Jacket by Evans Furs
- Neiman Marcus in-store party event
- Red Carpet Facial
- Private wine tastings
- Knoll Bertoia Diamond Chair
- NightRider Jewelry
This special event is being sponsored by Billie Jo and Judd Herberger, APS, Arizona Community Foundation, Arizona Lottery, flutterDshutter Photography, Gensler, Lithotech and Tom & Lin Catering.
Herberger Theater | 222 E. Monroe St. | 85004 | 602.254.7399
If you are looking for the best and latest in Arizona restaurant and culinary news, please make sure to sign up for our newsletter, give us a like on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram to make sure that you never miss a bite!
© Taryn Jeffries 2017