A Mediterranean Getaway at Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa
Centrally located in Sedona, the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa offers a unique Moorish and Spanish/Mediterranean-influenced getaway in the Red Rock Country. As soon as you enter the Rouge, you are greeted by the hotel’s courtyard with beautiful fountains, gorgeous tile work and round etched columns that are lit from the inside to glow at night.
The hotel offers 77 delux guest rooms and suites. While each of the rooms include modern conveniences we’ve all be accustomed to (such as high speed wireless internet and 32” LCD flat screen tvs), the interiors are infused with Moorish themes, contemporary backdrops, and Polynesian elements. In-room soaking tubs are available in the Spa rooms and spacious walk-in showers with overhead “rainshower” sprays in rooms located in the main hotel complex. The hotel offers 9 different layouts of rooms to choose from:
- Delux Sedona Room: Many of these rooms feature private patios or balconies.
- Delux Red Rock Room: Offering beautiful views with a private balcony.
- Premier Sedona Room: Featuring vaulted ceilings and gas fireplaces with a private balcony.
- The Courtyard Suite: Located on ground level, this suite offers a king bed, pull-out sofa, private patio and a pool/garden view.
- The Alhambra Suite: Located on the second floor, this suite offers a king bed, pull-out sofa, fireplace, two private balconies and red rock views.
- The Andalusia Suite: Located on the third floor, this suite offers maximum floor space (500 square feet), a king bed, pull-out sofa, fireplace, vaulted ceilings, two balconies and views of the Red Rock Country.
- Spa Guest Room: Perfect for guests wanting to be pampered! Many of these rooms feature in-room soaking tubs in the living area, spa amenities and dramatic Red Rock views. These rooms are located in the Spa and away from the main lobby.
- Spa Guest Suite: Also located in the spa, this suite offers a large living area and assorted luxury spa amenities. Perfect for a spa retreat with groups.
On site is the hotel’s signature restaurant, Reds – a contemporary bistro lounge and bar featuring gourmet cuisine, comfort food and small plate appetizers. The extensive wine list features new and old wines that complement the cuisine.
Perhaps the spotlight of the resort is its spa. The Spa features ten treatment rooms, a Tranquility Lounge and garden for relaxing before and after treatments, and a fitness center with 700 square feet of state-of-the-art exercise equipment and Yoga and Tai Chi classes. The spa menu is extensive and offers more than your average list of treatments including Custom Massage and Bodywork, Specialty Bodywork, Body Treatments, Couples Massage and Facials & Esthetic Services.
For guest room accommodations, rates range from $199 to $450 per night at the Sedona Rouge. For more information about the hotel and its amenities, visit sedonarouge.com.
Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa | 2250 West Hwy 89A | Sedona, AZ | 928-203-4111