- This event has passed.
Mariposa Wine Dinner
June 20, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$125.00
In celebration of the one-year anniversary of Chef Lisa Dahl’s Mariposa Latin Inspired Grill, Sedona’s most talked-about fine dining destination that explores South American-inspired cuisine will host a special wine dinner featuring Justin Wine on June 20.
Mariposa marks Dahl’s fourth restaurant in Sedona after nearly 20 years cultivating and creating the city’s fine dining scene. The evening will be especially meaningful since Dahl was one of the first in the Southwest to carry Justin Wine two decades ago.
Nestled on a scenic bluff overlooking panoramic views of the red rocks, Mariposa delivers a true fine dining experience in a spectacular setting.
Mariposa’s 1-Year Anniversary Dinner With Justin Wine
$125++ per person
Hosted by Chef Lisa Dahl, the five-course dinner will include wine pairings from Master Sommelier Joseph Spellman of Justin Wine Vineyards:
- First Course: Ceviche Trio – Ecuadorian gulf rock shrimp, Hawaiian sushi grade yellowtail, sea scallops, citrus, mango, and cucumber.
- Second Course: Grilled Spanish Octopus – Warm butter beans, arugula, and fennel.
- Third Course: Roasted Poblano Involtini – Stuffed with roasted summer vegetables, currants, queso, quinoa, frijoles negros and red pepper romesco.
- Fourth Course: French Cut Australian Rack of Lamb – Served with roasted yellow coulis, cilantro-mint pesto with potato chorizo cake.
- Fifth Course: Buttermilk Panna Cotta – Served with fresh strawberry compote.
Mariposa is located at 700 AZ-89A in Sedona. For wine dinner reservations, call 928.862.4444.