Market Street Kitchen and the Back Bar Project are coming together to offer diners an exclusive five-course pairing featuring agave-focused spirits and complementary chef-developed dishes on Tuesday, April 24. For just $75 per person, guests can enjoy the following pairings:
- 1stCourse: Pesca Crudo with tri-colored pickled peppers and jicama with Forteleza Blanco Tequila
- 2ndCourse: Smoked Heirloom Tomato and Gulf Shrimp Ceviche with Agave de Cortés Mezcal (Espadín)
- 3rdCourse: Tropical Fruit and Baby Greens Salad with pina vinaigrette and El Jolgorio Mezcal (Tobalá)
- 4thCourse: Hokkaido Diver Scallops with beet purée, pickled beech mushrooms and herb chimichurri with El Jolgorio Mezcal (Barril)
- 5thCourse: Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Southwestern orzo, pickled watermelon radish and rosemary-orange glaze with El Jolgorio Mezcal (Tepeztate)
In addition to delicious cocktails and exclusive dishes, guests will learn about the regions and villages from which each mescal and tequila is found, and how they are cultivated and distilled.