- This event has passed.
2018 AZ Strong Beer Festival Celebrates 18th Year
February 10 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$10 – $100
The 18th AZ Strong Beer Festival is just around the corner and you’re not going to want to miss the opportunity to interact with 150 breweries and over 500 top craft beers.
If you attend any craft beer festival in the Phoenix area all year, this should be it. From hoppy selections such as Faced IPA from Freak’N Brewing Company in Peoria, to malty good brews like Machine Gun Teddy from Goldwater Brewing in Scottsdale, and mouth-puckering sours like Cloud People from Crooked Tooth Brewing in Tucson, the brews at this fest are sure to please. There is something for everyone. Many will be strong in flavor — as well as specialty styles and unique, just-for-this-event brews. Festival-goers will have a chance to sample from over 150 breweries in Arizona and across the country. Each ticket holder will receive a commemorative tasting cup and drink tickets. Food is available for purchase. Attendees will also have the chance to research each beer appearing at the festival to map out their tasting plan of attack through the “Untappd” app.
To complement the incredible beer line up, the 2018 AZ Strong Beer Festival will also feature a smorgasbord of Arizona’s best food vendors, including El Jefe Tacos, Gorilla Cheese Truck, Doughlicious, Bourbon Jacks Wood Fired Grill and the Hungry Monk, in addition to several other dining options that will be on site.
There will also be live entertainment throughout the day provided by CatFish Mustache, Kung Fu Grip with Joel Maze, The Hour Glass Cats, Good Rust and Black Bottom Lighters. You’ll also be able to observe Strong Man games, which are always entertaining.
This is a Rain or Shine Event. No Refunds will be given.
Your name doesn’t need to match the ticket. Attendees must be 21 or over.
The 2018 AZ Strong Beer Festival do’s, don’ts & common sense:
- You must present your ticket and ID (You must have a printed ticket or have a mobile device with the Eventbrite app and be able to display ticket purchase!).
- Ticket holders must present a drink ticket for each beer as in accordance with Arizona liquor laws.
- Backpacks, containers, outside food are not permitted (pretzel necklaces allowed). Sorry, no pets. Yummy beer-friendly food is available for purchase. Absolutely no weapons are allowed into the event. Simply put, let’s use the common sense rule: If you’re asking yourself,” I wonder if I can ________,” play it safe and don’t do it/ bring it. Let’s have fun!
- Water – Empty water bottles will be permitted into the festival. In an effort to conserve and create a “green” event the Arizona Craft Brewers Guild have several self-serve water stations.
- VIP admission begins at 11:30 am (Designated Drivers arriving with VIPs will also be admitted at 11:30 am!) * General admission begins at 1 pm * Event ends at 5 pm.
- Last Pour: 4:30 pm. This is per Phoenix City Code and is a contingency on our license to hold this Event.
- Ticket purchasers and all guests must be 21 or over
- Valid picture ID must be presented for admission. * This is a rain or shine; no refunds allowed * Tickets will be limited to avoid overcrowding.
- All general admission tickets include admission, one 4-ounce commemorative tasting mug and 40 tasting tickets (each good for one 2-ounce beer taste). Food is available for purchase.
- All VIP Tickets include one 4-ounce commemorative tasting mug, 40 tickets, early entry, food, reserved seating area, restrooms.