Vegas is calling: Catch the big game at B&B Burger & Beer
Planning on heading to Vegas to catch the big game? You’ll surely find a variety of spots to lay down a bet as well as get some great food and prime seating for catching every move, highlight and commercial. If that’s what you looking for B&B Burger & Beer has just what you’re looking for.
You’ll be steps from the Venetian Race and Sports Book while indulging in an all-you-can-eat and drink specials from Mario Batali’s signature burger joint.
On February 5th during the Big Game, televisions will be set to the game and fans can get their fill from two new game day packages.
B&B Burger & Beer Game Packages
MVP Package: $200 per person
- Prime seating and television views in main dining room, bar seats and casino patio with views of The Venetian Race and Sports Book screens
- All-you-can-eat and drink
- Special game day menu including specialty burgers and new items such as the Molto Burger, Bison Caprese Burger, Truffle Burger, Heaven and Hell Cheese Fries and Sweet Chile Chicken Wings.
SB Package: $150 per person
- Select seating in the main dining room with views of televisions
- Select all-you-can-eat dishes, well liquor cocktails and draft beer
Big Game packages and specials are available starting 30 minutes prior to kickoff and through the final score of the game.
B&B Burgers and Beer at The Venetian | 3355 Las Vegas Blvd. | South Las Vegas | 89109 | 702.414.2220
If you are looking for the best and latest in Arizona restaurant and culinary news, please make sure to sign up for our newsletter, give us a like on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram to make sure that you never miss a bite!
© Taryn Jeffries 2017