Great Grilling Tips Are Only a Phone Call Away
The unofficial start to the summer grilling season is around the corner and Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews (Red Robin) is giving backyard grilling fanatics an opportunity to be the authority of their summer barbecues. Everyone claims to be a grill master, but even the most seasoned grillers can benefit from some new grilling tips, and now grillers of all skill levels can turn to “The Yummm Hotline” with their burning questions. Timed to the most popular grilling holidays throughout the summer, lines to 1-844-RR-YUMMM will open on Father’s Day, giving callers the opportunity to receive grilling tips from Red Robin’s culinary team on protein preparation, buns and everything in between.
“Red Robin has been the authority on gourmet burgers for more than 45 years,” said Jonathan Muhtar, Red Robin’s senior vice president and chief marketing officer. “With more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers, we know a thing or two about the trade. While nothing beats a Red Robin burger, we wanted to lend our expertise to help grillers all over the country master their barbecues this summer.”
Your grilling tip hotline will open up on Father’s Day and then again on Independence Day and Labor Day with , “The Yummm Hotline” representatives standing by ready to answer consumers’ burger-based questions to get them on the fast track to grilling success.
Want to get started on the grill right away?
Check out Red Robin’s Summer Grilling Tips
- Get all your ingredients chopped, mixed, peeled and ready to go before you light the grill
- Get in the habit of preheating the grill for about 15 minutes before you are ready to go, or at least until it reached 450-650 degrees Fahrenheit
- Shape each burger into a patty about one inch thick and slightly larger in diameter than the buns you will be using.
- Before placing your burger on the grill, make a thumbprint indentation into each patty. This will ensure that the burgers don’t swell while on the grill.
- Don’t forget to season your burgers (salt, pepper, garlic powder – whatever makes you happy) to help really bring out the flavors of the meat you are using.
- Consider adding non-traditional toppings to your burgers. Get creative. Add some fresh jalapenos, crisp pickle chips, grilled pineapple or some flavorful cheese like a pepper jack to help up the flavor profile.
You’ll find that the Yummm Hotline representatives will have some amazing grilling tips for you if you find yourself in need. So if you get out beside the grill and find yourself in a pickle, make sure to give them a call.
For more information on Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews Summer Grilling Hotline, or to find the Red Robin restaurant location nearest you, visit http://www.redrobin.com/
If you are looking for the best and latest in Arizona restaurant and culinary news, please make sure to sign up for our newsletter, give us a like on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram to make sure that you never miss a bite!
© Taryn Jeffries 2016