All Night, All Summer Happy Hour at Roaring Fork
Beginning Memorial Day, Monday, May 30th through Labor Day, Monday, September 5th, the much anticipated, All Night, All Summer Happy Hour returns to Scottsdale’s local favorite, Roaring Fork restaurant. Beginning at 4:00pm Monday–Sunday, guests can receive happy hour pricing at the bar and Saloon on the following menu items:
- Tortilla Soup with Rotisserie Chicken, Avocado and Tortilla Chips
- Caesar Salad served with Parmesan Cheese, Chili Pecan Croutons, and Traditional Dressing
- Mixed Market Greens with Candied Walnuts & Feta Cheese
- Iceberg BLT served with Baby Iceberg, Blue Cheese, Crispy Bacon and Ranch Dressing
- Fresh Guacamole and Queso Con Puerto with Crisp Corn Tortilla Chips
- Kettle of Green Chili Pork served with Hot Buttered Flour Tortillas
- Pork Wings with Dr. Pepper BBQ Sauce, Hominy, Pickled Vegetables and Cotija Cheese
- Rotisserie Chicken Flatbread with Basil Pesto, Roasted Chiles, Pepper Jack Cheese, & Tomatoes
- Grilled Fish Tacos served on Corn Tortillas with Guacamole, Corn Pico, Remoulade and Salsa Verde
- The Big Ass Burger with Smoked Pepper Bacon, Cheddar, Poblano Pepper, Lettuce, Tomato, Onions, Pickles & French Fries
- Beef Sliders with Horseradish Cream and Onion Jus
In addition, Wines by the Glass will be offered for the price of $5.00 as well as “Roaring Cocktails” including the famous huckleberry margarita, Adult Arnold Palmer, the Classic Martini & Manhattan, and Citrus, Traditional and Guava Mojitos.
ABOUT ROARING FORK
Roaring Fork’s Wood Fired Cooking captures the spirit of bold American cuisine, creating flavors that crackle with a rugged edge. In the Old West, the best food was prepared on a simple wood fire. This same spirit, freshness, and flavor are at the heart of every dish served at Roaring Fork. Select from lamb, chicken, beef, pork and fresh fish entrees all perfectly prepared by wood fire rotisserie, open flame grill or wood oven roasting. Roaring Fork is located at 4800 North Scottsdale Road in Scottsdale Arizona. For more information call 480.947.0795 or visit the website at www.roaringfork.com.