BlueFire Grill Gets ReFired!
The BlueFire Grill at the Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas, located at 6333 N. Scottsdale Road, is pleased to announce the formal re-launch of its signature dining establishment, BlueFire Grill, under the leadership of newly named executive chef Patrick Doyle. The complete re-imagining of the restaurant – from décor and technology to menu and cocktails – is part of the resort’s more than $5 million refresh, which will be completed this spring.
“We not only modernized the space and dreamt up a sumptuous new menu, but we added an expansive bar and opened our entire layout, allowing for direct access to the patio and outdoor dining spaces for guests and restaurant-goers to enjoy,” said Doyle. “With contemporary furnishings and stylized décor, not to mention technological enhancements behind the scenes, guests will feel a combination of culture and comfort while dining.”
The Southwestern-inspired menu is influenced directly by Doyle, who is dedicated to local ingredients and a heightened cultural experience for diners. New menu specialties include the Southwest Salad, Black & Blue Filet Mignon Desert Flat, and Vegetarian Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas. Each menu item has a unique take on a classic favorite.
According to Doyle, there will also be seasonal menu specials, including an upcoming Spring Training menu, which will – of course – include a unique take on the traditional ballpark hot dog.
“We didn’t stop at the space or the menu – we also completely re-designed our cocktail program, thanks to help from nationally renowned mixology Ryan Newell. Some of the standout sips include a ‘Grown-Up Arnold Palmer,’ ‘Acai Margarita,’ and even a cleverly “Spiked Sangria,’ among others,” said Doyle. “Our craft beer and wine options are new as well.”
To celebrate the new space and menu, the Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas is also making a concentrated effort on community outreach, participating in Arizona Cocktail Week in February and Scottsdale League for the Art’s Burger Battle in March, respectively.
“We want to be everywhere, and give folks unique ways to taste our new menu and meet our new team,” said Doyle.
In addition to the restaurant, the remodel includes modernized updates to the meeting space, resort Villas, pool area and lobby entry. Each element of this renovation provides increased enjoyment for leisure travelers and business travelers alike.
The resort renovation includes:
- Meeting Space Renovation: New carpet and wall vinyl in Grand Ballroom and new carpet in Sonora Ballroom with new banquet chairs.
- Guestrooms: All new soft seating in guest rooms, new lighting package in all guest rooms, and new window treatments, all of which enhance the renovations completed in 2013. New guest room corridor carpeting and wall vinyl.
- Restaurant: Complete restaurant renovation to include structural and cosmetic changes, increase size of the bar, new indoor and outdoor tables an d chairs.
- Lobby: All glass windows along the lobby and the restaurant have been replaced with retractable glass doors.
- Oasis Bar and Grill: Enhancements to include up lighting and bar top renovations, additional TVs, additional seating and new bar furniture.
- Pool: All new pool and patio furniture to include cabanas with lighting and fan s.
- Villas: New carpeting, window treatments, all new soft seating in the living rooms including bar stools, dining table chairs, sofa and chairs and desk chair.
If you are looking for the best and latest in Arizona restaurant and culinary news, please make sure to sign up for our newsletter, give us a like on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram to make sure that you never miss a bite!
*Re-published Press Release originally received 02.17.2016*