Get Your Veggie On!
Looking for a unique dining event? How about a seven course meal crafted by seven different chefs paired with cocktails created by seven separate mixologists? You have the opportunity to take part in this eclectic dining adventure, called The Great American Veg Out, on July 27th at Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails.
The menu is under wraps for now but you can expect to have dishes created by the following Chefs:
- Cullen Cambell of Crudo
- Gio Osso of Virtu Honest Craft
- Bernie Kantak of The Gladly and Citizen Public House
- Greg Wiener of Top of the Rock
- Justin Beckett of Southern Rail and Beckett’s Table
- Josh Hebert of Posh
- and of course, Stephen Jones of Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails
Who better to mix, stir and shake your accompanying cocktails than:
- Lyndsi Hastings-Mundy of The Yard
- Dustin Bolin of The Beverly
- Brandon Casey of Citizen Public House
- Clint Spottleson of Crudo
- Micah Olson of Crudo
- Jason Asher of Young’s Market
- and the incomparable Stephanie Teslar of Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails
This unique dinner is only $35 per person, not including tax or gratuity. Call 602.258.0231 to claim your spot now, as this dinner is sure to be a sell out!
Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails is located at 2 E. Jefferson St. in Phoenix.