More than likely when you think of the Melting Pot you conjure up thoughts of ooey-gooey melted decadence. My visits there have certainly not been calorie-conscious ones, and at the time I was more concerned about embracing the experience than worrying about the potential after effects.
As it turns out, I don’t have to steer clear of the fun and romance that the Melting Pot has to offer. They have laid out a Skinny Dipping menu featuring a complete feast under 700 calories from now until March 31st.
From start to finish you can enjoy the following:
- Spinach Mushroom Salad (113 cal): Fresh spinach, baby Portobello mushrooms, red onion, chopped bacon and Roma tomatoes with a warm Burgundy Shallot Vinaigrette
- Petite Seafood Trio (216 cal): Wild-caught mahi mahi, Pacific white shrimp and Atlantic Salmon
- Dark Chocolate Fondue (322 cal): Served with ripe bananas, sweet pineapple chunks and delicious strawberries.
Don’t forget to treat yourself to some Skinny Cocktails as well:
- Fresh Berry Fizz (92 cal): Voli Lemon Vodka, blackberries and fresh squeezed lemon juice topped with club soda.
- Mango Coconut Marteenie (158 cal): Voli Mango Coconut Vodka, white cranberry juice and fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Pretty in Pop (106 cal): Voli Light Vodka and cranberry juice combined with muddled cucumber slices and fresh squeezed lemon juice topped with club soda.
Make sure to check out one of the Valley locations before March 31st to try out these lighter offerings, you might even be able to party with Pitbull. For more information head over to their Facebook page or call one of their locations in Scottsdale, Glendale or Ahwatukee.