El Chorro: On a mission to make your summer more comfortable
With 75 years under their belt, El Chorro is still coming up with ways to beat the heat with some great summer specials. From now through Labor Day, the restaurant is offering up altered hours for the season, new happy hour specials and a special selection of cocktails.
El Chorro is introducing their new Summer Sips. I can’t think of a better way to beat the heat than sipping on some signature cocktails in the cool, air-conditioned atmosphere of a Valley landmark retreat. Try out their Fun In The Sun cocktail, crafted by El Chorro’s owner Ken Di Cross and made with Finlandia Mango vodka, lemon juice, cranberry & agave nectar ($7). If you’re feeling frisky, why not try the Hot Hot Heat cocktail? Laugh in the face of the heat with this cocktail made with muddled jalapeno, Tanteo Jalapeno tequila, a dash of Tabasco and Cholula filled with beer and topped with V7 ($10).
Summer undoubtedly brings longer and hotter days so El Chorro is rewarding our perseverance with drink specials from 5-7pm along with a complimentary hors d’oeuvre buffet from 5-6pm.
Daily specials include:
- Tuesday | Assorted sliders, salad du jour & cheese display – $3 draft beers
- Wednesday | BBQ, coleslaw & cheese display – $2 domestic beers (Bud, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Coors Light and Miller Light)
- Thursday | Taco Night: assorted chips & salsas – $5 margaritas & $1 Corzo Tequila shots
- Friday | Fresh pasta, tomato & mozzarella salad & cheese display – $5 sangrias
- Saturday | Salmon cakes with spicy remoulade, salad & cheese display – $5 well drinks (excluding martinis)
Guests can enjoy specials well into the summer nights with a $20 late night prix fixe menu available from 9-10pm. Menu offerings will change on a weekly basis.
El Chorro welcomes guests for dinner service from 5-10pm, Tuesday-Saturday, and Sunday brunch from 9am-3pm. The restaurant will be closed on Mondays.
For more information about summer offers and events at El Chorro, visit elchorro.com or call 480-948-5170.