Easter recipe: Deviled eggs with pancetta bacon and caviar
Easter Sunday is just around the corner and if you’re planning an Easter feast at home but haven’t finalized your menu yet, Chef Eric Finney at the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa has an addition for your holiday brunch! Below, we’ve shared his recipe for Deviled Eggs with Pancetta Bacon and Caviar. Chef Eric will be serving these tasty little guys at their Easter Brunch Buffet on Sunday too!
Deviled Eggs with Pancetta Bacon and Caviar
*Recipe courtesy of Chef Eric Finney of the Arizona Grand Resort
Description: Looking for a way this Easter to serve eggs that doesn’t involve food coloring and a stained countertop? Throw your standard “eggs and bacon” into overdrive with this recipe for Deviled Eggs with Pancetta Bacon, which becomes the perfect addition to any Easter brunch that your guests won’t stop raving about. The pancetta puts a little twist on a classic recipe that will get gobbled up faster than all that leftover Easter candy!
- 6 hard cooked eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise
- 1/2 cup cooked and diced pancetta bacon
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Chopped chives
- American caviar
- Remove yolks from hard cooked eggs and combine with bacon, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture back into egg whites. For a more attractive presentation, place yolk mixture into a piping bag or plastic bag with tip cut off and pipe back into egg whites.
- Garnish with paprika, chives and a small dollop of the caviar