19th Annual Beach Ball Gala set for March 3rd at The Phoenician
Who says you can’t go to the beach in Phoenix? Saturday, March 3 at 6pm, The Phoenician in Scottsdale hosts the 19th Annual Beach Ball Gala to benefit the expansion of the Emergency and Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center at Phoenix Children’s Hospital. The theme: St. Barts – Un Nuit A La Plage. For nearly two decades, the Beach Ball Gala has attracted more than 1,000 guests each year for some “fun in the sun” while supporting a great cause with a silent auction, live auction, entertainment and more.
The menu is inspired by the region around St. Barts and has been crafted by Chef Ali Majed, the banquet Chef de Cuisine for The Phoenician, who is responsible for all on-property catering and group events.
The Beach Ball Gala evening’s menu
- Tray Passed Reception | Tempura Fried Sushi Roll, Ginger Soy Sauce |Coconut Breaded Lobster Tail, Plum Sauce | Fresh Strawberry Stuffed with Gorgonzola Cheese OR Brie Crostini with Apple Chutney (No Walnut)
- Pre-Set Appetizer | Trio of Composed Island Salads | Flat Bread
- First Course | Pumpkin Bisque | French Dinner Rolls and Butter
- Entrée | Duet of Kabobs | Jerk Rubbed Beef and Vegetable Kabobs, Sweet Chili Rum Reduction | Chicken and Grilled Pineapple and Sweet Peppers, Cilantro Ginger Cream | Coconut Rice and Roasted Vegetables
- Dessert | Caramelized Mango Crisp | Crispy Pastry, Lime Smear, Rum and Raisin Chantilly
- Phoenician Coffee Service
- Dinner Wine | Glass Mountain Chardonnay & Liberty School Cabernet
The gala begins at 6pm, with festivities lasting until 1am. Cost to attend is $500 and tickets may be purchased online here.
For more information, visit pchbeachball.com.
The Phoenician | 6000 East Camelback Road | Scottsdale, AZ 85251