Zuzu’s Chef Charles Wiley Teams Up With Pat Duncan on May 16th
This month’s Monday Night Chef’s Table at Café ZuZu on May 16th will be an evening you won’t want to miss. Executive Chef Charles Wiley has created a five-course menu featuring Duncan Farms and its harvest. Pat Duncan will be present himself to answer questions about organic gardening in the desert.
The evening will begin at 6:30pm and is priced at $52/per person (not including tax and gratuity). Each course will be paired with a complementing wine.
Check out the menu for the evening:
*The menu may change slightly depending on what is being harvested.
- Soft Shell Crab | sweet spring peas, tarragon + creamy grits
- Grilled Radish Salad| young greens + brown butter vinaigrette
- Summer Squash Gratin | tomato fondue + warm goat cheese
- Roasted Alaskan Halibut | beets, basil + lemon cream
- Peach Bread Pudding | blackberry sabayon
For reservations, call 480-421-7997. For more information about Café ZuZu, visit hotelvalleyho.com.