Recipe: Sapporo’s Ahi Tuna Poki
Executive Chef Stephen Stromberg of Sapporo was so kind to share this fantastic recipe with us:
Ahi Tuna Poki
- 6 oz. Ahi tuna, ½ inch dice
- Half an avocado, ½ inch dice
- 1 TBSP. Scallions, thin julienne
- 1 TBSP. Cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 TBSP. Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp. Sriracha sauce
- 1 TBSP. Granulated Sugar
- 1 TBSP. Rice Vinegar
- ½ TBSP. Sesame Seeds, white
- 1 Bowl Wonton or Pita Chips
1. Place first 9 ingredients in a bowl and mix together gently.
2. Transfer mixture into a serving bowl and garnish with seeds.
3. Any chips can be used (crispy wonton, pita, corn, or flour tortilla.)
4. Serve immediately.
Visit Sapporo’s website at sapporoscottsdale.com.