July 18th: Four-course cocktail dinner at LON’s
Cancel all plans for Wednesday! Next week, on Wednesday, July 18th, LON’s at the Hermosa will host another cocktail dinner in continuation of their cocktail dinner series and will accent Mediterranean inspired mixology from Last Drop Bar’s Spirit Guide Travis Nass.
The special dinner will feature a reception and four courses prepared by LON’s Executive Chef Jeremy Pacheco with cocktail pairings crafted by Travis. For every dinner in the cocktail dinner series, Chef Jeremy has created new dishes for each course, offering something new for his guests – dishes not usually found on the regular dinner menu.
Check out the July 18th lineup:
- Charred Baby Octopus with Local Watermelon | Paired with a “Summer Solstice Punch” (alexander grappa, absinthe, prosecco, grapefruit, honeyde, and jasmine tea)
- LON’s Cellar Cured Proscuito | Charentais melon, baby arugula, local feta, and citrus vinaigrette | Paired with a “Spiced Rose” (lillet rose, aperol, cinnamon, and lemon juice)
- Cured Wild Salmon | Cucumber noodles, heirloom tomatoes, and garden herbs | Paired with “Herbal Notes” (aquavit, cardamaro, cucumber juice, tarragon syrup, and lime)
- Yogurt Crusted Lamb Leg | Local beets, Hayden Mills polenta, and Arizona dates | Paired with a “Moroccan Manhattan” (date infused buffalo trace whiskey, sherry, house Moroccan bitters)
- Fried Chamomile-Mascarpone Ice Cream | Mesquite flour pound cake with coffee syrup | Paired with a “Unfernettble” (fernet, coffee liquor, crème de coco)
Cost is $65 per person, plus tax and gratuity. LON’s is one of the most picturesque properties in the Valley – I can’t think of a better way to spend a Wednesday evening. Make your reservation quickly!
For more information or reserve your seat, call 602-955-7878.
LON’s at the Hermosa | 5332 N. Palo Cristi Rd. | Paradise Valley, AZ | 85253
Announcement by Amy Martin, PhoenixBites Editor in Chief